View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
sdGsdf67i8dm

Default Two suspects in the murder of the nameless girls i

time: about 23 points yesterday,acheter vetements ralph lauren, Location : Jiangxi Jinxi

After thorough investigation , the basic rule of the island suspected of committing the crime . Subsequently, the police will focus the direction of the coastal embankment extending to the Jimei , with the assistance of the police in Jimei , began offering a reward notice posted in each village household , investigations, to really make significant progress !

reward in the tens of thousands of notices posted later, a man claiming to be girls, parents, workers came to the lake a large penalty . Man said he knew the girl , the girl 's parents had recently returned to his hometown in Jiangxi . Deeper investigation , police found girls task force grandfather, grandmother, uncle , etc. are still Xiamen. Find family members , the police further confirmed the identity of the girl child , however, how the girls died , it was still vague.

under the clue , the case has important relations with the suspect still Jiangxi. Around 5 pm yesterday , police task force had mine Jinxi , who drove straight to Jiangxi .

rushed to the destination drive is already evening,polo ralph lauren discount, skip meals police task force , and immediately made ​​contact with the local police . 11:05 that night , news of news, the police asked to control a female suspect, followed by 11:15 and control of another male suspect . Subsequently, the police two suspects to a local public security organ ,polo ralph lauren femme, to immediately commence the trial.

Sponsored Links