View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
ggi33hg1k

Morning to the company, Changzhou, China used to open the net, suddenly saw a news item.
the city decided to September 22 for the motor car-free day limit line
nice dragon boom, which can be Baan shocked, like I over the years, the government's call to respond positively to Men, traffic Tools times, bicycles, mopeds,polo shirts, motorcycles, car batteries, so we give the government what, let's give up what, finally the accumulation of so many years, finally caught up with this call, buy cars,cheap ralph lauren, giving up several times during the span delicious food, leading to their wasting away of the story put aside, the loud noise of the government so I have to give up this car up?
careful reading,ralph lauren shop, reads as follows:
for the full implementation of bus priority strategy to reduce car travel, stimulating the whole social environment of urban transport motorized thinking and reflection on the city to promote resource-saving and environment friendly society, according to the Ministry of Construction asked the city to carry out public transport week and This event will be more than 100 cities across the country to carry out the same time,ralph lauren men, the city specific programs are as follows:
people-oriented, public transport priority.
Time: September 22 (7:00-19:00)
content: South Avenue, in addition to public transport vehicles (including buses , taxis), and commuter vehicles, other vehicles may not enter. Things to be across the road.
promote public transit, bicycle or walking trip.
watching the news, I heart this stone finally off the ground, to realize that this car-free day, only the implementation of the South Main Street, but also to perform during the day only, like that South Main Street, Changzhou, this is the pride of Men, which day drive past the South Main Street, is one of the greatest blessing I Changzhou, September 22 that day, the opening of South Street is not, presumably the car owners will certainly Fanran repentance, feel shame for their own car, which the effect of car-free day it was immediate.
then I thought, I now step towards Changzhou not large cities? This is South Street, from start to finish, just a few hundred meters away from it, even pushing the car from head to that end, it will only go home to eat two Roubao Zi, is this a few hundred meters, he gave the Men Three of the large urban? This is South Street, a car-free, do Men Changzhou really is a car-free day? Otherwise intelligent individuals that Anzhe
it,ralph lauren outlet, I carefully read through this news again, this between the lines, I finally see the point of doorways, the original car-free day which is superiors and other cities there are Men of the news media to see, think here, I was suddenly enlightened mind, it seems that I can continue to open I the broken car to catch up with the pace of a new era of Men,ralph lauren polo, In the well-off continue along the road drops.

Sponsored Links