View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
shuian9039

Default christian louboutin weddingChristian Louboutin San

Christian louboutin outlets Buy phone card installments were tied , said after s christian louboutin:
newspaper summoned on March 15 after the issue of rights , User
, I made a payment of 150 heads of state , after waiting a long time , hastily signed the agreement. Home to look after the agreement ,Christian louboutin wholesale, I discovered that 20 per gift calls per month to two years while stocks last . To the first month ,Christian louboutin outlets, cell phone to receive SMS notifications per month deducted 10 yuan, 10 yuan ring tones , caller ID, 6 million, a total of 26 yuan. Monthly repayment on time if I did not , cell phone operators to call me day and night to send information, but also emerge late fees and other payments.
from February 2009 to January of this year , I have the required repayment of a total of 1,572 yuan , 70 yuan plus late fees ,Louboutin sales, buy this phone I paid 1,792 yuan in total , the phone card was abandoned. But by February , I was 216 yuan owed ??money is not notified yet,christian louboutin shoe sale, will have late fees and late payment , the money that I can still unclear it? ( letter content abridged )
City Council Secretary-General Deng Guoping : consumer installment is a new promotions, they do not violate the country��s financial and commercial management of the relevant provisions of promotion is valid The . But the consumers themselves to scientific and rational to choose their own consumption or they can accept the way to the prevention of consumer traps and consumer risks.
risk: 1, may buy price of high-quality views of ######## and shoddy goods ; 2, the service is no guarantee ,cheap christian louboutin sale,Louboutin wholesale, may be refused If the signed written agreement , rights are more difficult.
prevention : 1,Christian louboutin outlets, to read the agreement, not to rely on verbal promises , see,christian louboutin wedding, or want to understand before signing ; 2, shop around before making a decision .
Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Heels
Christian Louboutin Sandals
Christian Louboutin Pump
Christian Louboutin Boots
Christian Louboutin Evenings

Sponsored Links