View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 05:15 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

Haikou an obligation to direct traffic nonagenarian 6 6 years,tory burch sale, told reporters that Hainan Medical Association work. In this extraordinary position, he worked for 15 years, never mentioning to the unit requirements, and life is very frugal. In recent years, the daily increase in the sea of ​​vehicles, traffic congestion is becoming more prominent, sea salt and regular traffic jams kitchen Road, Chen Fu before they take the initiative to direct traffic in the ranks, he insisted the whole 6 years.
reporter Yi Jian Yang Wen / map

roads open,tory burch flip flop, Chen uncle laughed

10 am yesterday, more and drizzle, the reporters came Province Longhua People's Hospital clinic next to the stove road salt, this road is a traffic jam, an old man holding an umbrella in the traffic stream kept waving his mouth kept shouting: Open.
It is understood that direct traffic in the rain before the rich old man described as an honest, a provincial security Medical Association. According to its introduction, he is from Anhui Sixian, has been single, come to Hainan in 1982,tory burch online, the current monthly wages of only 500 yuan, but enough to cost him a man. can run, sensitive ears,tory burch flip-flops, do not affect work.
harmony. I direct traffic, the roads open, and I was happy.
obligation to direct traffic 6 years, no regrets

Chen uncle and journalists chatting for a while, on the road and blocking up the vehicle, he immediately took the umbrella command of them took to the streets, smooth path of recovery after ten minutes. Chen uncle told reporters: stove road congestion. Based on the current situation, there is no way of preventing the owners of street parking, so there is no way Yim day no traffic jams,tory burch handbags, and more from 8 am to start blocking, when a serious traffic jam, the public will warning , to the scene to direct traffic police will also ease. I am a janitor,tory burch wedges, usually no big deal, to command the road look, will help ease congestion, I think this makes sense is to do something good for the people, it has always insisted, even will be on the road a little cold. Why should I listen to you. Most drivers can understand. to the traffic jam, he would divert the road for us to reduce a lot of pressure.

Sponsored Links