View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
werfsjxl

Default Extortion by security personnel not a hijacking of

Tom Siping
Hunan Village in Long Huang Jiang Zhenchang rented about 10 square meters , which has been wrecked by the suspect in ruins. Information Times reporter Zhouxia She suspects this is life and life cut the vertical fan . Information Times reporter Zhouxia She

victim : Huaihua people, 15 years old , is reading the first two days . Huang Town garbage father , the mother helped to sweep up , and he lives with the grandparents in the home , the Yellow River is to take advantage of the summer to see their parents . Half past eight last night ,nike tiempo legend, the parents not home, after his Chiba Fan watching TV , suddenly ,nike mercurial Vapor Superfly II FG, the suspect took about two foot knife burst into his house , entered the room is chaotic meal hit ... ...

soup Siping father : To 150 meters. He received a village in the long queue of six or seven garbage, originally familiar with Caishun Jiang . Tom Siping said, Million , should I take seventy-eight million to him. but I did not so much money to put forward a few hundred dollars to him ask him to tea , and he scolded me severely meal . the day of ' the boss ' so Caishun Jiang told me to 1,000 yuan. Then my wife told the local management areas,nike mercurial Vapor Superfly FG, Cai Shunjiang money to also come back again . But he warned me that do not lend money to kill my family . Deputy Director: >

Public Security Bureau:

Sponsored Links