View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

326242 2009 年 12 月 15 日 12:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1, one day, Xiao Ming walking down the road,lebron iii, legs suddenly felt very sour, he found that he stepped down a piece of lemon ... ...
2, one day, there are only gonna run faster and faster, went to the end, it become a high-speed Bucks.
3, Q: Two people fell into a trap, the dead person is called the dead, the living What?
A: Jiaojiu Ming 啦!
4, there is a man named dishes,nike lebron, which he was it away ... ...
5, a sausage to be kept in the refrigerator, feeling cold, and then looked at the other side of the root, with the point of comfort, saying: Ice,nike basketball shoes! down ... ... ....
7, Q: 3 What is a foot tall thing???
answer: 3 foot tall monster,zoom kobe v! ! ! ! ! !
8, there is a fat man jumping from high buildings ..........
turned into a dead fat man .......
9, Q: Kirin to the North Pole into a what?
A: ice cream.
10, Q: how to drink larger cups?
A: read the Great Compassion Mantra
11, Q: When will want reunification of Taiwan?
A: The time to buy instant noodle.
12, two tomato cross the road, a car sped past, which was crushed less than a dodge, the other tomatoes are squashed tomatoes pointing laughed: wa ha ha ha, tomato sauce ...
13, a horse that the grand launch of new products, our company, ass 3, referred to as MP3 ...
14, the ancestors who
peanuts because peanuts ~ ~ ~
15, a peaches on the way to go, I walked suddenly said, my heart good hard ah!
a walnut on the way to go, I walked suddenly said, my face a good thick ah!
a Coke on the way to go, I walked feeling very bored, suddenly said, I'm so Coke ah!
a heating on the way to go, easily help the pedestrians walked suddenly said, I'm so enthusiastic ah!
a key walk on the road, walked a sudden, I was Qu Yuan ah! Lock up and down for the sake of happiness of the ah,nike hyperdunk shoes!
a meter on the way to go, I walked a sudden, I was literati ah! No trace of her thousands of Baidu ah!
a tadpole on the road to go, I walked to meet the other tadpoles, walked suddenly said, we were not ah!
married a hawthorn walking on the road, walked suddenly said, my face looks red ah!
divorced a hawthorn walking on the road, walked suddenly said, my heart good acid ah!
remarried a hawthorn walking on the road, walked suddenly said, my stomach has a son, ah!
a tea bag on the way to go, I walked suddenly said, I want to be hot ah!
a dumplings on the way to go, I walked suddenly said, I want to be pack ah!
a lighter on the way to go, I walked suddenly said, my stomach was full of gas, to get angry ah!
a cockroach on the way to go,lebron shoes, I walked a sudden, I strongly ah!
a thimble on the way to go, I walked a sudden, I Dinga!
an ice-cream on the way to go, I walked a sudden, I cold ah!
a spider walking on the street, walked suddenly said, I still want to lie online ah!
a fish on the way to go, I walked a sudden, I like diving every day, ah!
a Guan Yu was walking, I walked a sudden, I Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles ah!
an eagle on the way to go, met a bear walked, walked suddenly said, both of us play ah eagle bear!
a compass on the way to go, I walked suddenly said, how do I get lost ah?
an earthworm on the way to go, I walked suddenly said, how do I find leg ah?
16, Mr Tan mountain road driving, as he leisurely enjoy the beautiful scenery, the sudden oncoming truck driver rolled down the window and shouted: Window cursed:

tadpoles centipede cricket label Hawthorn tomato
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links