View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

,new balance 574

| Back to logs list

141107 2010 年 08 月 10 日 13:26 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Xu Da renowned media people
郭德纲 is undoubtedly a big lead last week, the China News, during which public opinion,new new balance shoes, he really should be hosted in Tianjin Satellite TV name of a show: The play yards, a yard should be normalized code.
first code: Lihe Biao and Guo Degang.
郭德纲 and Li Hebiao intended to protect the privacy of one's own psychological or understandable, but such protection should be limited to acts within the scope of laws and regulations, beating and verbal abuse in any case desirable public. As a public figure, Guo Degang should be more tolerant than the common people
second code: Zhou Guangfu and Beijing TV.
Second, The so-called Squatting in the description of the scene vomiting, Guo family accused of hanging bandage insult the media industry,new balance shoes, called for a common hatred of the Zhou Guangfu, suddenly reminds me of the 2002 World Cup Rivaldo - --- The ball hit the thigh just softly, and he was immediately cover your face, fell to the ground for the painful state.
third code:
fourth code: the overall performance of the Chinese media.
8 月 1 issued on the matter, the Chinese all over the media published a large number of reports and comments, mostly for criticizing Li Hebiao arbitrary beatings and Guo Degang, has attracted the interests of justice a matter of course,Years of marriage, saying countries - Qzone log, as it should be. In addition to BTV and other than their own side,转载:藏起来,嘿嘿,做给最爱的人吃 - Qzone日志, in general,徙步于梅里雪山之下的雨崩 - Qzone日志, the media was the default position of no position.
has commented that However, in my observation, did not see this Therefore, the and shaping the kind of
fifth code:
course, if the drama of the largest to date,new balance sneakers, or to calculate the Arguing that people know and the right to privacy, looked up and found a sudden change of track. Although I still did not understand that awful beating incident and the
see the matter to the introduction of the first cases of On the concept of vulgar and even vulgar. The next day, CCTV Not long after,new balance running shoes, there came Devon Social stopped performing self-examination, Guo Degang audio and video products off the shelf, literature and art authorities severely criticized the
郭德纲 show content is approved I support the boycott of government advocacy elegant and vulgar, but this time the tone is hard a bit surprised,new balance mens, if I
Although Chinese society over the Lihe Biao and Guo Degang a We must not oppose this to support that, and do not generalize black and white. Not to mention changed the subject,
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links