View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Slurffefs

Default Vampire Boys

South Solitary Someone asked him what he meant.
Wake Wood
"That's all very well, but in front of other people he ought to be a bit more serious. He made all kinds of advances just now. It's fortunate my husband wasn't at home. He would never have let him get away with it!", American Bandits: Frank and Jesse James
American Bandits: Frank and Jesse James Sitemap
The Telling
Miral, In the fading light, they circled a quarter of the way around the airfield, walking as quietly as possible and not using the flashlight. They saw no one, no cars, nothing that hadn’t been there when they arrived. In the trees near the end of the runway, perhaps thirty yards from the shed, they found a depression in the ground, well padded with pine needles.
The Grudge 3
The Experiment
Holyman Undercover
Hellhounds
Nictophobia
Vincent will meer
All Good Things “As soon as this formality is concluded,” he told her, “that’s precisely what I’ll be. I’m in a position to outbid anyone else here, and that’s what I intend to do. You’re running this little auction, Mr. Rhodenbarr, so why don’t we get on with it?”
"Ancient Aliens" Pilot

He’d done a master’s thesis on Fairborn, of course, and expanded it for his doctorate. And he’d spent his life teaching at one college or another, always on the move, never getting tenure. Wherever he went, he taught a couple of sessions of freshman English, along with a seminar on Guess Who.

Sponsored Links