View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

AP ,tory burch wedge
Jishan County Fire Squadron Shanxi Zhao-Peng Wang,tory burch shoes, deputy squadron leader, 13 farmers in the rescue trapped underground when the mine rescue prolonged, grueling, unconscious. He died, lost their lives, only 25 years old.
13 日 14 when 30 minutes, Jishan County Fire Police Squadron received instructions Jishan County Public Security Bureau command center, Jishan County,tory burch flip-flops, Ningxia village of Huang Di Dian Yuan,tory burch flip flop, repair wells, because of the construction scaffolding collapse trapped in the bottom about 150 meters. Alarm, Zhao-Peng Wang led the eight fire fighters at the 15:10 scene rescue.
view of the scene, complicated, difficult, Zhao-Peng Wang decided to personally go down to save people. 15:50 or so, Zhao-Peng Wang wearing breathing apparatus, carrying rescue equipment, the use of tripod to go down the implementation of rescue. Reach the bottom, the Zhao-Peng Wang safe use of portable,tory burch bags, tied a rope to a trapped, enhancing the signal sent to the ground. When Zhao-Peng Wang and trapped is raised to about 100 meters from the ground, due to the well the original rope, cable and rescue rope tied together, can not continue to increase. Zhao-Peng Wang trying to untie the rope wound together, but repeated efforts failed to achieve, then the ground staff requested reinforcements.
cut off a group to monitor Qi Songjiang is card carrying place, cut the rope will be wound. When raised to about 70 meters above the ground,tory burch wedges, the Zhao-Peng Wang, and rescue trapped again tightly wound rope. At this point, Zhao-Peng Wang air respirators to wear an alarm signal, he and Qi Songjiang issued a distress signal to the ground again. The security personnel on the ground first rope wound Qi Songjiang not raised to the ground, while the process of sending soldiers to go down mine rescue. The process was stuck at the bottom to mine, to wear on the standby respirator Zhao-Peng Wang, cut the rope winding, continue to implement the rescue. 18 pm, Zhao-Peng Wang was promoted to the ground after being rushed to hospital, but unfortunately sacrifice.

Sponsored Links