Thread: 000000000
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:15 AM   #2
katybaday4p0

Ling Xiao against the wall, which the air is humid dungeon, odor, people with gas almost every breath, however.
Xiao Ling runs silently miscellaneous practitioners to try to restore that spiritual force, which most people have dungeon asleep, snoring after another.
Suddenly, she felt the body was to endure over t mac shoes, Ling Xiao slowly opened his eyes, the darkness, a long hair and old, can not see the face of the guy, bare two very bright eyes looking at himself. Even be prepared, Ling Xiao was to shocked, whispered.
"What do you do?"
Climbed over this guy, the original is in the corner that old devil.
"I have a secret to tell you!"
Look of the mysterious old devil nike basketball shoes, hey laughs.
"I'm not interested."
Ling Xiao rolled eyed, heart told me an old lunatic. Been in here for too long, theosophy is not clear, because this old man said he saw a secret word that, when the eyes of the excitement!
Which was kept in a dungeon, but also excited, would a normal person?
"No, little one, you hear me out nike air max lebron vii, to ensure that you are interested!" Old Devil's voice with a trace of charm.
There came a voice of disdain: "Old man, what's not new is you cheated?"
"Well, deceive your mother heads! Are you stupid zoom kobe 4, have anything to do with me!" Old Devil Lengheng soon, very rude, said, surprisingly, did not refute the sound, think of this old guy in the dungeon which was wholly unknown sort of deterrent.

Sponsored Links