View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
6ssjh8odf

Mother Chen Yurong

Zhong Guangwang Beijing on November 3 message from the eight o'clock start, the long 4 hours, the At the same time, Chen Yurong son was to promote the operating room, receive a liver transplant. In order to cut the liver to save son, mother for 7 months ten kilometers a day in weight loss, severe fatty liver miraculously disappeared. Yesterday, Organ Transplantation, Tongji Hospital in Wuhan, the relevant departments jointly carry out a large consultation, unanimously adopted Video: 55-year-old mother at a liver transplant to save children by 10 km away from fatty liver: Dragon TV operations start on time. The operation lasted 3 hours, 11 Chen Yurong the cut liver surgery completed. Ye Haibin at 11:00 into the operating room. Press the side observation, Ye Haibin smiling, in good spirit. Side of the nurse next to him refueling, to convey to him the blessing of all: will succeed. Ye Haibin surgery will be closed at the end of 14 points.
News Playback: To cut the liver to save son, the mother at the line for 7 months, ten kilometers

earth motherly love is the greatest and most selfless emotion, Wuhan is the 55-year-old Chen Yurong A good mother to admire. In order to complete liver to save son's wish, with severe fatty liver, she began a 10 km a day weight loss program runaway.
Jiang'an District in Wuhan City on the dam chenjiaji every day at dawn, people will see Chen Yurong walked quickly walking figure. From the beginning of this year in February, she will sooner or later, this road,
Chen Yurong son of congenital disease, liver failure, last December, the son of the liver and again attack, saw his son's condition aggravated day by day,tory burch boots, Chen Yurong decided to use his own son in exchange for the liver lives, but to the hospital for a check by doctors rejected the idea.
doctor: the process of doing the liver biopsy showed that she (Chen Yurong) have moderate to severe fatty liver,tory burch flats, liver, then to the donor will have certain risks.
but Chen Yurong did not give up the faith to save his son,tory burch wedges, decided to start his own weight loss program. In seven months time, Chen Yurong broke away four pairs of shoes, clothes have become loose before, and reduced weight from 68 kg to 60 kg,tory burch pumps, go to the hospital for a check, actually not a fatty liver, a result that doctors feel that shocked.
Clinical Research Institute of the Department of Organ Transplantation,tory burch shoes, Tongji medical Dudun Feng: The patient's liver has fully recovered,tory burch uk, and recovery is beyond our imagination.
present, Chen Yurong and son have admitted to the hospital and is awaiting further examination and expert consultation. Chen Yurong said that, regardless of the outcome, she will stick to it.
mother Chen Yurong: I strongly want my son cured, so successful, non-should I give him a liver transplant, does not achieve the goal, I will keep walking.
55-year-old mother at a liver transplant to save children by 10 km away from fatty liver: Dragon TV

Sponsored Links