View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 04:44 AM   #2
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2007020 2009 年 05 月 25 日 23:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
☆ __ baby | my love
been a long time to write the log does not give you a `a long time because of this I promise you we had a falling log` long `
` I always say we fight, in fact, I'm really not in the mood to write ` The `This log can not casually write` I want a calm heart `love your heart to write this post because I do not want to cheat you,安福商贸城,` What `I` know the meaning of this post!
`baby` a few days to just two years we were together for two years `experience` too many things too much `happy` happy `We do not have experienced a` we know each other we now are `you and I are not easy to hurt the feelings of` even `a little bit of ups and downs will lead to the result we can not save` We are very careful in dealing with everything in the heart of `we to care for our `We used this relationship to maintain our feelings of my heart` We both hope that our results can have a good feeling to have a `result` we hope our efforts to this end we adhere to the ` `a`
baby busy during this time I started up `I know you do not want nothing to do every day, I` busy `you want me to do too much, but I was busy when I` I did not put you in mind `I ignored the existence of` you can not make you feel `I care about is very simple in fact you want me` even a text message even if only a few words `` `Then you will feel I am very happy care about `` my heart understand how dynamic you want is not the love you want is a simple `happy` happy `simple` I would like to see in fact I figured out I misunderstood you a lot of `` When I `I will stop and think about when I will want to know` what did I do wrong to change the `` I hope you will give me time baby let me go to the `re` I `I do not want to accept because we `love` you get a severely bruised `` That is not what I want to make up my fault I'm hard to love you `` `to care for you to hurt you care about your` go `you know you in my heart `how important it is to let you know your place in my heart,` let you know in my heart in the end you `What kind of position you are in my heart no one can replace the`,莆田鞋业!
baby `I know your heart good to me,安福市场,` I knew that my love `you are my life is not yet completed the` you've done everything I know I know you `temper `But big time when you really angry are often good for me is,` I `to make you care about so` so `I know my heart you are a piece of me` `You are my baby can experience life in the deepest sense!
baby `We never broke up do not mention` What good is not a game love you love you are a true `` `you have tried to give up,专业制作安福相册, but then I found that I did not do` No matter whether our results can be perfect `` We have to go with a smile till the end, that the results of our most wanted `good? Since we can no longer fall in love with `even` `never give up hope you know I can not do without you` we want only the simple love `We can not have those beautiful vows` We can not have those so-called commitment to `We just want to be able to stay in each other's side has always been simple` go `` even if it does not matter Zaikuzailei say `do not separate my side I hope that` so long as you have been able to accompany you to the Stay with me about `got you simply given as` happiness `This is what I want to give you the simple happiness,莆田安福家园!
★ __ core of belonging | Only love
with you since I know what love is what happiness is what is called the simple happiness! I will use my life to protect our love! I used to always do things according to my ideas to think about what you think ignore Now I know I will get rid of this bad habit, when in fact we fight, I always think of ways of talking spoke their own well you know your baby is some truth in the fight and I can not tell when the phone is in fact sometimes I already know I did wrong just out of his mouth did not say I was a inarticulate people maybe I do you do not fully understand the idea, but my heart has not changed just want to wish you good together and have a good result you can hope for the future good that you can understand my love for you may it is a silent love it you said: \Fortunately for me, when are often considered for me is, I think I can make you care about is, so I can make your heart and I so much misunderstanding there baby Give me some time to let us re happy with the good that occurred prior to the unhappy unhappy things behind all of us to the heart of the goal to reach!
☆ __ baby let us not forget that we once Oath
Let us not forget that we have to adhere to the
; we should not forget the joy we have
Do not forget the excitement when I say I love you
Do not forget you have me by your side you have great sense of security
Do not forget that we promised each other to be together forever
; ; Do not forget that we have spent together every minute
☆ __ baby love you most of my life I will regret the choice I love you until the end of a good collection,莆田外贸!
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links