View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 04:24 AM   #1
R6f3o8r0di

Default [To ] study Portuguese, you impair the human tin n

! ! ! ! ! ! !

eight and a half ahead I learn Portuguese! ! ! ! !
then embarked on a road of no return Nima Ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
who I speak Portuguese with a small gold languages ​​Ah! ,GHD Straighteners! ! ! ! ! !
Nima large retroflex I practiced for a month to ah! ! ! ! ! ,GHD Rare Straighteners! ! ! ! King of rat bite
clothes Russia vex the Russian chief angry and he tore the clothes of the nude Ah there! ! ! ! ! !
bad practice because it is big retroflex mouse Ah! ! ! ! King also is not good practice! ! ! ! !

special What's tongue and then a huge Ah! ! ! ! !
then discovered the misadventure of the high-grade Ah! ! ! ! Ye Hao Ye Hao Brazilian Portuguese
What are the basic do not make a big special retroflex Ah! ! ! ! ,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners! !
Fat retroflex are Nyima is the mountain province of the age pig planter Ah there! ! ! !
there Nima A sound namely lhe! ! ! !
so many years to Nyima is of not good! ! !
ought mallet your tongue aboard the palate and then left to Ah! ! ! !
Nima malign sick Ah! ! ! ! !
themselves with their tongue kiss Ah! ! ! ! !

A term is also men and women! ! ! !
men and women can not say that men can also androgynous and Daughter! ! ! ! !
you consider the ending is doubtful is a seductive woman of you! ! ! ! !
alternatively simply an programa sistema Nima can drip to rip you, ah! ! ! ! ! !
there are so fearless so passionate Brazilians Ah! ! ! ! !
give you a word invented a Presidenta Ah! ! ! ! !
who know what will not be Presidento Ah! ! ! ! !
this annual when the educate pedagogue Nyima did not educate, ah! ! ! !
are Tudo bom teacher there Ah! ! ! ! !
results come fair as you people say there is no Tá nail Ah! ! ! !
do not know you thought a fish toward the Arab-Israeli! ! ! ! !

were also taught a variety of verb revision Ah! ! ! ! !
back each day, there is no random verbs Ah! ! ! ! !
result is that I ran into regular verbs are not sure even a dictionary, favor the allonge Ah! ! ! !
glossary deflection table also manifold ambiguous Ah! ! ! ! ! ! What a liberal arts background
special woman who played the old male what science table Gee! ! ! ! ! What special
play wrong you right! ! ! ! ! !
results to find Nima dark human in Africa speak the same bit special What Ah! ! ! ! !
had back so many Gansha ah! ! ! ! ! !
pit father ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

shrieked prelude preposition A preposition is not called there! ! ! ! !
prefix and a variety of claims there all eligible! ! ! ,GHD Leopard Grain! Since there Shenma
did not know approximately itself with the verb is a verb with a-se of the behind there! ! ! !
and various combinations of a variety of ter come and go before and after, there! ! ! ! ! ! Nima
3P A heavy taste is simply there! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

thank Nima Portuguese predecessors were the noun declension obliterated Ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! Otherwise,GHD, how intertwined the Nima
Ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
but have not convinced the old man happens to dead you must speak approximately gas crashing muscular etymological Ah! ! ! ! ! Nima is Latin
to this, ah! ! ! ! ! Nima is Greek to it, ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
Anyway it method that you have Portuguese countryside children! ! ! ! ! !
half dead old matron there that narrate you the history ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Nima called God
horse shit that history ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
Nima on this a little fewer defect in ... but also that there is no dishonor! ! ! ! A variety of literature
over there! ! ! ! ! ! ! Nima is all twisted
to Ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
finished school my whole person Nima Huangran Ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Huangran today Ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
or pit father ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

say as much, You Shayong Ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
graduation is not the children who wrote more than half of Nima Age of Discovery Ah! ! ! ! ! !
is not going behind a daytime and most babies who deal with Arab Nima engineering terminology! ! ! ! ! Nima is a liberal craft backdrop
I Ah! ! ! ! ! Nima Phillips screwdriver
who knows how to say Ah! ! ! ! ! !
and a Brazilian to Nima Shabi met Ah! ! ! ! ! ! Nima zenzen
understand that ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
morsel wife and fowl ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Brazilians do not deem you detect the names read Curitiba Ah! ! ! ! !
can reason unpleasant leagues Ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! O how wretched
Brazilians in the end! ! ! ! ! ! ! Pakistan's experience learning
Lisbon, Portugal emphasis still Shabi Ah! ! ! ! !
heard all the ! ! ! ! ! !
meaningless co-Brazilians, where the throne state is inherited from the quondam, ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Ah well for Cape Verde and East Timor
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
good Lusophone not mention what Nima said Cleo Miguel! ! ! ! ,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat! Let us study Lusophone
gang's understood that if in fact there did not understand ah! ! ! ! ! !
there Ah! ! ! ! Hunde in Africa a long period to ascertain whether Brazilians or Portuguese are Nyima not understand the Ah! ! ! ! !
Ah não tem maca got left there! ! ! ! ! Ah
tragedy there! ! ! ! ! ! !

then opened after graduation base that the school more Nimaduoa Lusophone! ! ! ! ! ! ! A merit plunges extra Nima
Lusophone! ! ! ! ! ! !
absence to quit act freelance Nima can not feed all their Ah! ! ! ! ! !
only persist to pedals A tragedy in Africa! ! ! ! ! ! !
save Nima parasite in the blood every day there Ah! ! ! ! ! ! There! ! ! ! ! !
Hekou brandy to install a force only Monte Velho and Esporão optional Ah there! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
just any halfway decent commute can be a cheerful black and Nima heard people do not understand the words of technical education there! ! ! ! !
chaste school for four years but also to learn the whole person Nima Nyima Huangran a outcome blacks to hear you say Yeah I can you talk english Le months to work! ! ! ! ! There are a variety of Lusophone culture
relaxed lax a heap of corruption of various varieties have dragged la! ! ! ! ! ! !
moved by domestic reminders by the local gas A day by plywood there! ! ! ! !
defeat all sad to combat a great many reminders there is not there there there there there! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
there Ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

the following words neglected ah do not know how many there are no A! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

short study of the final generation Lusophone Nyima is the Age of Discovery have had scurvy a tetracycline smudged teeth can not touch a woman at the end of the sea off the coast of Africa is drifting to the cannibals devouring angel ah! ! ! ! ! ! !
guys Nima jamais será feridos Ah! ! ! ! !
you can not read that sentence upon on the right Ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
over so many years for I do not know Sha is the criterion Lusophone Nima Ah! ! ! ! ! !
to Nima know cooperações bilaterais, sentimento amistoso Nima princípio de benefício mútuo there Ah! ! ! ! !
tears head Ah! ! ! ! !
to comprehend You're salute, gave me a corner up! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Sponsored Links