View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

! Only 36 yuan! Original 104 yuan, double 』『 another pot meals come! Characteristics of the first bus bar Hong brain pan - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

1377612010 年 11 月 08 日 20:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: Customers
Please accept point link to my invitation thank you!!
URL:

only 36 yuan! Original 104 yuan,[Transfer] [transfer] guess intention ~ ~ ~ ~ very prospective oh ~ - Qzone log, double 』『 another pot meals come! Characteristics of the first bus bar Hong brain pot (beef tendon, beef tendons, beef brisket, cattle health, etc. about 2 pounds) tonic, 2 S 1 + spicy crab stick fight shrimp, fish balls 2 S 1 + cabbage, radish, melon fight 2 Select 1 + biscuits, Longxumian 2 S 1 + 2 bottles of drink (tea green tea),new balance 574! 3 Shop GM!
【Details】

not cold this winter! Only 36 yuan! Tick powder enjoy the original price of 104 yuan 』『 another pot of the first bus bar features delicious meals brain double! Invite friends and family, sharing cuisine feast ,new balance shoes!
Tianjin has a pot】 【
Tianjin and operating characteristics of a pot to the first bus bar-based brain pan. Hand-configured by a professional chef's unique recipe to make the first bus bar and a pot of the brain is different from the general. Not only soft ,new new balance shoes, succulent taste delicious and nutritious, the majority of consumers and food lovers alike.
first bus bar pot with fresh cow brain heart tube, beef tendons, beef ribs and other health, with strawberry, orange peel, cinnamon and other 15 kinds of fine herbs cooked well. Spicy but not dry, warm but not the fire , with physical health, keep the brain puzzle, appetizers and spleen,new balance running shoes, has medicinal and beauty of the effect.
Please accept my invitation to point link to Thank you!!
URL:

Special Note 1. above description is for reference only to businesses to provide the actual subject.
2. the tick with a coupon limit per table.
3. The tick has a pot of coupons is limited to stores, Zhongshan east,new balance mens, west Wing Road store, Wah shop three stores to use.
4. The tick coupon valid for 8 November 2010 to January 6, 2011 only, expired.
5. To ensure the quality of service, please make reservations in advance.

URL:

shop】 【Hexi
Address: Wing Road, Hexi District,Uruguay VS Ghana, a classic of classics - Qzone log, Tianjin 73
Phone:
Bus: 608,858,954 (Dorn apartment station)
】 【east shop
Address: Hedong District, Zhongshan South Gate Centre, No. 9
Phone:
Bus: 151 1,718,530,503,605,613,621, etc. (Zhongshan Gate Park Station)
】 【Wah shop
Address: No. 19 Hong Kong Ningxi Road, (opposite the sun 100)
Phone:
Bus: 829,857,302,Ten things a mess - Qzone log,new balance outlet, etc. (get off near the sun 100)
URL:
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links