View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
xindie6509

Default tod filetod importstod file

Where'd I put my car keys?

Hey! I heard them...where are they?

Oh, web tod 2010-tods bicester village-chend have peace of mindants t discount tods shoes,tod file! silly me.

They're in my beard... [slaps knee]

:/

Jude Law linked up with his buddy Simon Hammerstein,shop tods online, who owns The Box nightclubs, last night in London for Tod's Art Plus Drama party at the Whitechapel ############## — remember the awesome photos of Jude partying at Simon's NYC outpost in 2009? He had the evening off from working on his movie 360, which he stars in alongside Rachel Weisz. It's a busy time for Jude since he also just spent a stint working on Contagion in San Francisco, but he's nonetheless still free to be social and reunite with old flames. His most recent ex, Sienna Miller,todstoda racing europetods shoes,tod server, is also in England performing in Flare Path,tod imports, but she seems intent on spending her afternoons away from the stage in the company of Tom Sturridge. Jude, however, lifted his spirits about the breakup by letting loose at Carnival in Rio and looking forward to new projects.

Sponsored Links