View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:10 AM   #3
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33808 2010 年 12 月 10 日 15:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Botswana cards that that camp. We observed the car parked on the roadside when a giraffe is foraging, came across a small mound lurking in the back of a giraffe is ready to attack the lion. This is the first female hungry lion patiently waiting,mulberry Handbags, waiting, in the giraffe suddenly aware of the danger of the moment attack. Lion chasing a long way,chloe bags, but did not succeed. This is the first hungry lion had to give up, once again hidden from us into less than 10 feet in the grass waiting for the next opportunity.

sunset, a supercell thunderstorms rolled and rolled over Montana ranch.
salvation. Cherish life to save the world.
love music. This picture was taken in Bali Tanga Village. Tanga Village is located in eastern Bali, is one of the few indigenous villages, from the accounting Di Dasa close. A middle-aged men are children with disabilities to play a bamboo music, the little boy was not the son of man, but men still love the little boy if his biological father.
mobile planet. This is the current shade of a series of photos. Mobile shade series of photos that people have not seen from another perspective waves.
Bush Alaska Kodiak Island brown bear on the river of gold. The bear began early in the morning in the river fishing. It climbed lying on the grass. This photo was taken about an hour after sunrise, the sun's heat is evaporating the moisture on the trees. The temperature was close to the dew point, water vapor released into the atmosphere from the brown bear's body. It seems the fishermen on the river banks of the photographer does not care.
big thorn flower mantis. This beautiful mantis large tattoo gerbera colors and next to the integration of perfect. When it began to grow into an adult mantis,coach handbags, it also is getting bolder up. When it faded after the shell in this picture,mulberry bags, to become fully grown, but also its life after only two weeks. This little life in this world can only survive a total of 6 weeks.
years of wrinkles. That the eyes see is beautiful.
wood show in the forest. At that time I was in the air, aerial helicopter, suddenly I saw a tree surrounded by spruce forest trees, the light is so perfect, this picture of a shot from

universe. Seven Wonders of the forces of nature.
Boise (Idaho capital) of the sunrise. This is shrouded in mist and morning light fascinating place. If you look closely, but also the middle of the picture on the left found a deer (Fig. point of view is very small, the deer's head from the probe out of the bushes.)
spring. Children in the bridge fishing.
stare. The bird is the world's remaining 400.
difficult in the Mont Blanc in the storm ahead. Photos of my friends in Las Roba may, climbing Mont Blanc is leading a team. Climbing Mount Everest in April this year when he was in an accident, a huge ice tower collapsed, he died.
mysterious insects. This picture is photographed on my clothesline. I do not know what it is only insects. To take only about an inch size only insects I had to use large lenses. We live in Australia, New South Wales Northern Rivers region. Is the tropical rain forest around our house, so the family often visit this new little creature. Although it looks like a studio photo shoot out, the actual is not. This picture is completely natural light conditions in the shooting. Background is just hanging in the back of a white sheet. I just rotate the picture for a moment only makes it easier to see the appearance of insects. If anyone can tell only insects Yoshina I would be grateful.
cyclist fell. Participate in exhibition games bike stunt cyclist, when through a railing and fell down. Even able-bodied and ambitious sports enthusiasts, when in pain, looks as tired as weak and ordinary people.
Lubango, Angola 萨拉达莱巴 near the highway. \according to all the different night. filming difficult: dark, thick fog, altitude of 1,800 meters. To reduce the noise, I have to control the exposure time of 60 seconds. But whatever the mountain down the mountain, a car needs a few minutes to finish this section of track. fog on the line of sight interference is very serious. Suddenly, the fog dispersed, a few vehicles traveling through, some to open up the hill from the foot of the mountain, some open down the hill from the mountain, 60 seconds They meet in the middle of the. the perfect picture was born! \West Lower.
fallen angels. June 16, 2010, Afghanistan. French Foreign Legion 2REP (Foreign Parachute Regiment), a soldier sitting inside an armored vehicle, went operational in place of a hundred 德帕库撒卡拉.
feet and thistle. Rwanda's mountain gorillas. \difficult to chew the stem spines squeeze the juice and eat. orangutans also showed only three and four-toed foot and toe phenomenon, this congenital malformations in humans there. \September 13, 2009 lightning storm, a lightning hit the Center Building in Central Hong Kong, the antenna.
Oasis

Meiyi Ni ethnic boys, southwest Ethiopia. A child is living in the vicinity of gaze. Can wait until the children watched with rapt attention to his family and not be distracted by the chance the camera is very easy.
moths. \Not only in Bulgaria, the Balkans, this festival is the largest. This is an important Bulgarian folk tradition, the participants were single men and women. Through this festival the local people will carry forward the ancient traditions.
Kai Tibetan Temple (KiGompa). \as the best portrayal of a quiet atmosphere. This Tibetan temple more than 4,000 meters above sea level, I boarded the relative height of 500 meters next to the slopes to capture the panoramic views. to here, like to see heaven. \> glimpse. \once in this lifetime opportunity. \The children are fighting cocks. In fact, this is not a real cock-fighting, cock's legs are not tied blade. Children are very keen on this game, they almost never seen a real big boy toys.
silhouette in front of fire engine headlights. September 2010, firefighters who are trying to fight natural gas pipeline explosion near San Francisco, caused by the fire. That fire destroyed 37 houses, seven people were killed in the fire.
the power of childhood. Lance Austin City in Brazil.
endure the winter North Atlantic seals Blizzard. \Blue Heron and fish. Great Blue Heron is the largest and most widely distributed in North America of wading birds. They stood on the bank, lake or wetlands, motionless and wait for fish to send their own home, and then suddenly with long and sharp beak to attack.
river walk. \The children are happy in the game. quiet and peaceful life of local people can not help but recall my own childhood a happy life, I was here in southwestern China and is very similar to a small town grew up. \> burden. \hours later I went out of view, this fly also lie in the same flower, - the body of a heavy dew had it not fly. \This photo was taken in June 2009. \hasty press the shutter,handbag uk, have not noticed a little boy right into my viewfinder. until I went back home in Tennessee found a strong contrast in this picture. ten-year-old boy and 2 million 6 million years old The contrast between the mountain so I am very shocked. \This photo was taken in the UK Fine Northumberland Islands. Gulls circled above the sea-dove group of three or four laps down and ran off with a sudden dive has a small sea turtle doves, others watched the sea turtle doves this scene happen.
Pyramid Hill. Iceland, Mali and Africa mulberry flowers (Maelifellssandur) volcanic dust desert.
giraffe on the savannah in South America. Taken at the Masai Mara in Kenya. Never the same two point shot to giraffes and a tree.
after the crash. \. Her hair was pulled from the burning aircraft dragged out. burns and broken bones of 45 nearly killed her. Even today she can not walk. even though she has no where the body did not hurt, but she was determined to better than ever stronger, to be wonderful fun. This photo was taken on the grass,gucci bags, the green symbolizes the land of her newborn. \This is love - He is for the (Ai-Petri) Ukrainian mountain photographed scenery of the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links