View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

1 25 January, the cold wind whistling. Pre Fengxin County dry 洲镇 a village before the village road, a faltering old man is waving the shovel of repair. Old man called Huang Yuyou, 83 years old this year. 20 years, Huangyu You old man filled with enthusiasm for the obligation to repair the village a village 2 km-long road, cement road which has nearly 500 meters.
old story in the local as his brother's wife. Yes ah, a good thing people do is not easy, the difficulty is with the 20 years he persistently doing a good thing for the villagers with a paved road to get rich.
Road, the idea of ​​hard-line road germination

easily changed, others nothing more to say.
Huangyu You retired elderly Fengxin County has been the first construction company, served as the director, deputy secretary, from 1963 to 1965 for 3 consecutive years was named Town life and did not let Huangyu You forget home mountain and water, his heart has always been a read to, it is to fix the road before the village. Piece of the rugged path has been a nightmare for the villagers, especially when it rains, muddy, simply can not pass. Busy with work reasons,tory burch flip flop, although temporarily unable to implement this idea,tory burch uk, but it has been lingering in his mind.
1982, the Huangyu You retired, he thought he could go home, and the company was forcibly him to stay. No way, Huangyu You then worked 6 years in the company. In 1988,tory burch flip flops, Huangyu You finally returned home.
retired and returned home to road

a return home,tory burch flip-flops, Huangyu You begin to start building roads. When he said the idea came out, it was the family's opposition.
son Huangcai Ming is one of the most intense opposition, he thought his father was 60 years old, is enjoying their later years, when you get older and what road repair, if out of any accident, it may regret Mo and the. Other children also said that road is a government thing, and he ware, enjoy a good father should do nothing.
accompany him to his wife after a few years on the British Min know him best, know the old man is a
addition to the extremely difficult one thousand is 20 years

a bamboo pole, a shovel, two scoops,tory burch handbags, all that is Huangyu You Every morning, he took the 3-like The dry is 20 years.
road is difficult, requires a lot of cement, sand and other materials, he used his retirement pay little by little to buy the material back. His retirement pay was only 900 yuan to buy most of his materials come from.
But, who knows the repair to repair for 20 years.
villagers did not start the old road just as the same thing, thought this is just a joke, but the front of the village to see the road in 20 years by a muddy dirt road changes become a
emotional well-being at the old man shed tears

Today, 83-year-old Huangyu You body is still very good, every day on the road to , clear garbage, dig ditches became his obligation to work every day.
elderly and highways have very deep feelings,tory burch wedge, usually with the villagers in the village often promote the benefits of protecting the road: the road a good get rich quick, smooth way a good environment ... ...

Road repair is not easy, it is like my child, protect it is my responsibility and obligation, and if I ever go, my son will come to inherit my career. tears.
gold deposit intern reporter Du Fu Wenfeng

Sponsored Links