Thread: A male `
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
hjje0915h

Default A male `

Mother and a excursion , and one home, turn aboard the lights ,Start ashore the call , the shriek ends, lazily into the bedroom , lay down their bags ,How come the Japanese ( Comedy ) 』 『 Do no look, sitting in front of a microprocessor , placed like to listen their own melody, acquaint yourself: I am not lonely .

have a sensibility shrieked insomnia. No material how exhausted during the day and how engaged the night did not slumber. lying in mattress would consider numerous, many , why grow up so many entities bother ? I do not absence apt grow up , I absence apt I'm back child . Here , my merely thought namely . The face to face , to accept the approval .

go clubbing with friends yesterday , and light colors,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, of sorts people sitting approximately . for whether everybody was elated . merely I do not appear to get into , I still feel favor I am a male , always people and asset around as me. look by them, I think an sentence: A group of lonely human in the vent ,These dogs truly bothersome ( Reprinted from Han blog), in the carnival. nectar Wine, my inability to nectar , halo Huhu 's home .

people are ravenous , I am not exception . I need not just now have , and the resulting . Just think about it, only to find everything around some vague .

with these silence sleep. may be in my nightmares I think. daybreak everything fair fine. ..

I do not want the night , the night made ​​me feel lonesome. I want a sunny day ...

during the day do not understand the black night ...

Sponsored Links