View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
rsgvhkwhi

Default evening stroll around town to chat with me enough

do not need my boyfriend handsome, take me out like;
do my boyfriend does not require high, as long as taller than I like;
be my boyfriend does not need a lot of money, just enough of; but not to gamble!
hand do not need very generous, willing to spend just fine for me;
do not need you more say sweet ed hardy t shirts, in my most helpless, they can rely on to shoulder like a;
not How romantic, evening stroll around town to chat with me enough;
if we will come together to prove that we're in love. ; ; ; ; my request is not very high, go shopping, you'll hold my hand and saw an acquaintance ed hardy hoodies, to introduce each other; This is my girlfriend.
When they find I'm not happy not happy, and I hope that at some time or after work you will receive SMS or phone you care about, so they will feel that you make, you protect me, pet me, and I Many will be happy because of this juicy couture trackusits, I do not need you twenty-four hours are in the care I care I just want to be unhappy when you know you will accompany me
when we are not together, would often play phone herve leger dresses, send a message to me. prove that you have been thinking about me, when talking on the phone to talk too much, I like to hear you say, so feel you on my side, not allowed to hang up my phone, I hate to hear; toot 'tone.
Do not say you're busy, so just to prove I'm selfish, hate that feeling,
Called when the aim glances to see good, do not drool ~
long-awaited reunion , remember to give me a hug and whispered in my ear that & amp; amp; I miss you ......
I know, I am self-willed, but since you have chosen to be with me , you should learn to tolerate ralph lauren femme, accept and that I can not cheap prom dresses, I'm not a self-centered people! If you think I can not say which side, but can not ignore me;
I can bear a direct say you love me, but I hate you I'm hot and cold;
I am human and have feelings, but also temper, do not ever say I do not like to hear if I was silent, and that means I do not want to talk about that topic, then please change your topic; because I do not want mad at you,
I know I am really bad temper, but if you can not stand, please go away, I do not want to hurt everyone;
If I choose you, prove that I really love you, so if I have a bad place, you have to say.
two people together, we must trust each other, you can have your own private space, but can not deceive me ~ (do not always leave me alone, OK?)
? ?

Sponsored Links