View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
yunyuhue68

Default Microsoft Office Pro 2010 Can OneNote help me be c

Yes.
OneNote helps me keep track of all my writing, so I can organize ideas and works in progress and find everything.
When the Office Show crew asked me to talk about how I use OneNote when I write poetry, I jumped at the chance. I worked on the Help for the very-first version of OneNote,Windows 7 Starter, and I knew it was going to become my favorite writing tool.
I use OneNote for writing poetry and drafting blog posts and planning classes--and by now, I have more than six years of free writes, research, notes for blog posts, poems,Microsoft Office 2007 Pro, and essays.
I can work through multiple drafts and I can save all of them (without carrying around heavy stacks paper pages and the tree-carnage they represent). If I go to far down a path that isn't working, I click a page tab and I'm back to an earlier draft--ready to try another direction.
And the Search feature in OneNote is rock-solid reliable. If I remember even one word from something I worked on years ago,Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Plus, I can search on that word and find that piece of writing.
OneNote also helps me write anywhere. I have a Capturex pen, so if I can't bring my laptop along, I can write on paper--whether I'm on the bus or walking up the street or waking up in the middle of the night. I can get my images and ideas down. Later, I can download my writing from the pen to my computer and then use handwriting-to-text conversion. That gives me more time for exploring and revising instead of typing.
I can use handwriting-to-text conversion, so I still have the experience of writing longhand. I used to write on a Tablet PC, but now I use a special pen that writes on paper and stores what I've written. Either way, I can get my handwriting onto my computer without typing it.
And when I gather all those ideas,Microsoft Office Pro 2010, I can easily move them around on the screen, create little side windows,Microsoft Office 2010 Pro, let the images coalesce and arc and flow. Inspiration found everywhere finds a good home in OneNote.
You can see some of this--as well as how authors David Salaguinto and Jennifer Egan use Microsoft Office to create--in the Office Show. -- Joannie Stangeland <div

Sponsored Links