View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

a farewell song , the table do worry about the world through the ages ! Two rows of empty fame and love the king turned out , happy and in a teenager ! ! ! -

night , walking in the cold street , I feel lonely. Heart attack on a lonely , perhaps the world some things ,ugg, I can only sorrow , but do nothing. Determined to have the confidence , the only concern is that you do not ,ugg ブーツ! ? -

and I have started to slowly learn a person's life is lonely, I had to repair a homework, but I am afraid of panic ~~~~~ but more than that , but Unbridled growth in a lonely myself. -

something is indeed a shining , and even I am afraid to lose this feeling, when you want to do real time, it seemed very far away from me ! What is it? I can not find more guess. -

night, thought to myself how many people's successes and failures in life , but I ? I am a goal? I was feeling the effort ? Sometimes I really do not know , my life is really Very strange feeling, I really do not know whether to laugh or cry ? ! ! -

as a given moment ,UGG ブーツ 格安, the noisy crowded street, suddenly startled , afraid to breathe loudly . He has been a huge glass globe covering the . All around the back to see very clear. But I have no relations with those who laugh,ugg ムートンブーツ, those downtown , across the far far away, passing eardrums like another world. -

as at the moment , heartache suddenly attack , I have the strange feeling ? Have some vaguely ethereal music around . Ear to listen carefully , it has already disappeared without a trace. -

entering the community , so strange feeling,UGG オーストラリア, think of the phrase poem , -

familiar with the music came, I began to escape into the past , I hope never to wake up. . . . . . . . .
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links