View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
rwwewttiw66
Second Lieutenant

rwwewttiw66 is on a distinguished road

If screwed up the first one when I was a scapegoat. "cold river laughed:" the rich and seeking insurance. "They picked up the cup touched. Lin asked yesterday by the specific things then, cold river spoke briefly about the causes and effects. Lin thought for a moment by saying: "This Zhuzhu Ren, I know one or two of. Have not heard anything in particular he has the background of powerful, but you need to know the characteristics of the city.
Xiaoli some minor official in a local business a long time, forces are very large. Now this system, if no serious criminal acts, you can hardly moving at that position with him. Coupled with these people Mei Xin received a lot of money, but big sore but you can not find him. he takes the money will go to honor the top naturally, there will be a broad network of his. "forest appears to be hungry by the ruthless, and three two'll get half a catty side into the stomach. He He Koucha,外贸SEO, cold Jiang said: "You listen to me, do not do emotional battle.
This the fine block is not it, to him. You trouble yourself to speak. No matter how wronged, your mother had to business is not? you this money to him,英文SEO, is to give him a face. these days I find time to go directly to greet him, say you are my brother,沈阳SEO, this matter was originally sow dissension, thus exposing before. If he came later to find three-four, us and him hard.

"forest of the busy dinner drove away, leaving cold Jiang told:" To want to do great things, do not struggle with these bad people long. If you swallow it, we slowly and care about him. gentleman revenge, no later than ten years.
rwwewttiw66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links