View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
ghdfg1328

Default 2 men known to blow up the police extorted 50 mill

50 police busy for four hours EOD

1月4日凌晨零时35 points, Beilin Branch Police received a report: A man called 110 , claiming Place a bath in the literary road put explosives ,vetement ralph lauren, in order to secure removal , the police must give him 50 million .

Police immediately set up a task force of more than 50 police had sneaked into the bath . But the 4-hour investigation , did not find any explosives inside the bath . Meanwhile, 100 civilian police hunt for suspects . Police officers within each of the Mo Pai beach , while the scope of the Mo Pai to the beach surrounding radiation. Soon, in a flat opposite the beach , Lee entered the security police of dry eye .

social relations through the investigation of the Lee visit , police found the man had a major suspect . At 11:00 on January 4 , police in the northern suburb of a building materials market will be Lee captured. 2 pm, another suspect was arrested Zhang in weeks .

after interrogation , Lee and Zhang, who is weeks , Lee 19, Zhang 17, all odd jobs in Xi'an . The two men confessed to the crime .

confession is not money to map I heard my friend said that he has played 110,ralph lauren france, teasing the police several times ,polo ralph lauren, I will fight . Call 120 , submitting a false major traffic accidents, playing with 120 emergency personnel.

present, the two suspects were under criminal detention on suspicion of extortion .

Sponsored Links