View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
wangyang33

"Cold comfort Jiang said:" The state-owned factories who are likely to step onto the CD, but do not know specifically what will be time. You do not have to worry too much, there are stone where the director, should not have too much problem. "Li Rongrong thought for a moment and said:" I have a nagging nagging thoughts and you have not yet certain, but would like to hear your opinion.
Your grandfather passed away it, live frugally for many years, is leaving little money, and I and your dad together with the original is to keep the money when you use the university. However, I now reflected on a portion of the money out on my own little business. I have a former colleague, quit his job to put a riverside market to stall, she said, how income is to take three to four times salary. I do this job for so many years, it is tired, it can not be reconciled to life like this.
But what does this resignation, too risky. Happened to me some time ago I had a old trouble made to a doctor consulted, and what you are looking for Qishu Shu, Zhao Shuren, he said the hospital can go to help out, do a Bingtui. I let the stone Lin and her father said that the stone as long as the hospital director said that side out to prove that he will guarantee to do down here.
"Jiang cold one, very happy. He did not even know there Bingtui licks. Bingtui to know if it is the case, although there is no prize, other retirement income and health insurance are the same. As a ,wow gold, the mother can either free hand to try to do things she wants, but also enjoy the benefits of retired workers state-owned enterprises, would not be best of both worlds thing? cold river only worry is the mother's body, Li Rongrong said: " Do not worry.

Sponsored Links