View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
wangyang33

Who employed labor can not be too expensive, but do not have to move with the inner anti-thief. There is also a problem of purchase channels, the amount of time being we do not have to think too much is not, that is, go directly to the wholesale market. "Jiang cold drink some water, then said:" The first thing, my initial concern is to find a place to rent is not too expensive, after all, our hands are much money. Then a large flow of dignitaries.
I think now more than one child, is very precious, no one can lose a child loss, so our students can be for a large consumer base. So, the best place is near the school, but also more than one. Later on to the local poor law and order can not be it. "The other, you can first put a shelf. You can go to purchase that running the place, look around, compare prices, know about people. Wait for sites to be identified, and the side decoration, while rationalizing the various aspects to be considered relations, there is one thing began to move.
"The next week, pay close attention to all the cold river at noon and afternoon hours after school, in the small city was full of wandering around, like to find the ideal location. At the same time,wow gold, he wanted to be in school books in the market research, but few people familiar, they do not have much time. After much deliberation, he finally found a Ni chang help.
Reason about the things talked about and Ni-chang, Han river, said: "I do not have much free this time, but people who know far better than you do. So I do not know if we buy books to help investigate the preferences." Jiang, cold fact is that the design of two simple questions:. You and your family recently bought three books for that? .

Sponsored Links