View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

138181 2010 年 05 月 27 日 16:51 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
recent frequent examinations,new balance running shoes, students busy enough to choke ... ... Ever since there have been following the situation ... ... ... ...
scenario I: (Language exams)
Title: Gorky's
Answer: the Ministry of War,new balance shoes,& & A little yellow, but looked very funny ......&, the Ministry of Personnel,new balance outlet,- [A] о `., the Book Division
scenario II: (in history)
Title: Examination of
Answer: I have not read the book,new balance mens, so I read later. (Teacher comment: Please read as soon as possible ... ...)
three scenarios: (ideological and moral test)
Title: In the program,........ - Qzone log, staff members posing as reform dress up The results showed that half of the children performed well on the After the broadcast, has aroused widespread concern. You get from this case what are the implications?
Answer: This program will teach children the bad,new new balance shoes, the state should be resolutely banned and not allowed to play.

ps: all the people came to see ... ... ... ... whatever the outcome, you are not funny ! ,new balance sneakers!
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links