View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #2
zhanglin58

In theory it, as long as the burden of proof and the more intimate your relationship, the more vulnerable to challenge. It stands to reason your friends of friends is nothing of this close relationship, but had to niacin against each other means. So Well, the best can have one or two witnesses, a complete stranger, willing to come forward to give testimony, but the best. "shaking his head bitterly cold river, forest are quickly said:" I am but just in case the argument. but you had to worry about,
I asked about this side of things, mainly to knock the other alarms, so that they do not think they can hoodwink the public. "sat for a while, the cold river to clean out the garden , and Lin are with the leave out. Cold river by the time they solemnly thank Lin, said: "Recently, the always trouble you, so there sorry." Forest of the Stern said: "Father though not verbally say you officially of the disciples, but you care about every possible way, it is to treat you as a close disciple.
We are the one, true disciples started small, once entered, is connected with the branch spread, as the relationship between brothers, not the outside can be compared to those fair-weather friends . I now can help you some to help you some, you do not thank me. In the future you need to have a soaring, I certainly will come to your help. "cold river laughed:" You Cheng Kyrgyzstan words.
" By Lin said: "The day you mentioned that out of the police system. I used to be heard. But listen to you talk in confidence, I went to adjust a lot of internal information, do some good research,wow gold, but added more and more that you speak the right. but my level is not enough, can not put such a proposal, it is possible to find the way. "forests are in fact talking about reservations, he has to find a good key.

Sponsored Links