View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
yulinsi66

I rode and ran to the red look, and you Go back to a phone call to the police. junior floor duty room seems to have. "Although the surface of Lookout Mountain Gu calm, my heart is still some apprehension, he patted the shoulders of the cold river:" Be careful, do not stay inside when the hero to life, and these guys are crazy hard to start up. I play telephone, the police would soon to.
"knives to injure the body of the playground Chapter events (below) the long cold river breath, spit it out, tried to calm themselves down. Almost relying on instinct, he decided to go hub,wow gold, to save a possible loss of life. But he did not superb martial arts, he did not the gun, he did not count advantage.
Therefore, he must have a clear plan. He quickly nodded his number one. In addition to being hit the in, and a victim lying on the ground, but apparently the seven guys on the interest he has not. Now all the people who are around the battered around, someone kicked, hit with iron bars in there. Cold river picked up from the ground a few large pebbles on his trouser pockets, pushing bicycles down the ladder, and ride car, suddenly shouted out: "kill you, call the police Yeah. Kill friends. Killing friends." Screaming and while riding at the man.
Hit the person invariably froze a moment, and then lead people who angrily: "spirit shook the ass? Nails, with two people engage in that kid." Cold river cried non-stop power to do and see three people rushing to their own, a dozen handlebar, from beside it. Kuangzhui three guys in the back, but obviously not enough speed on the bike. Ride a hundred meters away, the cold river looked back and saw those three guys have to put aside some distance, he hit the handlebars, around a big circle, rushed back, and ran straight to the lead side of Big Brother the.

Sponsored Links