View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

often at night in the window , looking out the silent road, can not help but envy those who are pedestrians .
nonetheless become pedestrians when every time , but forget the share of mind.
may alone is not enough of it .
yesterday holding a bottle of iced tea,Mbt beach, suddenly thought of a bottle again , open, really . Count on a very fortunate .
a few days on the moon , but in fact each person is their own festival day , is difficult to predict one thing ; as 2012 in fact is not everyone's day 2012 . Simply means that one can not count the first few ** , the first few points gun.
this post here is a very serious mission ----- reminder for future generations ,mbt chapa shoes, for various reasons I hang up,mbt lami sale, the cremation of the time, please let me hold a 2010 calendar , I want it die . Fortunately, not 2009 or 2011
, integer easy to remember , if that time will be very depressed burning wrong .
watching a beautifully wrapped box of moon cake ,discount mbt shoes, it makes sigh. Imagine if all the Chinese people a good discussion ,mbt tatage shoes uk, good order , and that Mid-Autumn Festival moon cake boxes across the country that is enough, there is no moon cake actually all right .
over after the National Day , eat Duer crooked , wilt play fans , and finally forgot about that point with the words of the great motherland . No country , but where's the three days off ? Thank the State and Dang.
strategizing ,mbt shoes on sale, the everything under control , the ** variable fart Hu, also points gun license to listen to and watch the right hand cap in exchange for tea , and then look left for a full Gail did not bottle the tea, the weather I like .
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links