View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 13:21 on May 22nd, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: offend

This is the helplessness of our society, some things may be some extreme, but most are the facts, China to develop, we must dare to face the fact that

Hummer and school bus collided, how can the bus so strong? How could that be?

Expo
peacefulness can not quell the people's grievances Southwest.
invest 400 billion Expo,gucci sunglasses, Southwest 155 million drought relief! In contrast to ~!
Keke, I love the motherland!
I said, the Mayor of Shanghai can try to hit the poor while living it?

shovel is new, is new, to be a show easy? This money is used?

teacher taught us: to see through the essence of the phenomenon I have seen the phenomenon
: 1 Our building was severely damaged than that of multi-intelligence
2 Intelligence series of earthquakes bigger than ours
by nature:. . . . .

demolition even organized a riot brigade to prevent the nail house, and forced demolition.

country has 700 million such people ~ their wives and children for their parents struggle ~ we can do for him? What welfare provision? ?

Prime Minister did not expect to serve the people so that five words say

really bright ah,cheap gucci heels! ! But in the end they served who? ? People? I do not. .

morning you wake up wet his pants, and before that remark,gucci outlet, how to say as they please, do not understand, then go back and study a few years,

really calm, I remember seeing a news seems to be the teacher of students middle of the night standing, the next day dead in ditches. The school said

like this one, heavy-handed, corrupt officials will lose heart. Do not say he did not realize
democracy in China, he did not this ability, he has tried.
dictatorship of the country lies in the rule governing officials, official from the public safety. Corrupt officials do not remediation are performing.
Although I know that now is not in such hard conditions, but not always so soft it

is a noun,cheap gucci shoes, an empty phrase, or a form, to let it be our real life, let it be our unbreakable faith. republicanism, the choice of the people is this world, is the world trend. Hao mighty world trend Dang, Shun prosper,gucci sunglasses 2011, against the will perish. I believe the Sun,gucci bikinis, our Chinese people, ah, it must be realized republic! I firmly believe this!
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links