View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

Shopping malls in the next couple of days ago bought a dress , then did not pay attention to see ,mbt lami sale, a little off the line yesterday,mbt lami shoes, take it for a look at shopping centers in town, at least 300 to send 180,discount mbt shoes, my God, I look to the day before yesterday to buy clothes Loss of more than five hundred dollars , then click on the tightness , the day before Christmas to be afraid to be engaged in activities, regardless of when they engage in another large shopping activities , most only buy two get a scarf , so I bought . Did not think it is so today , I questioned the counter ,mbt tatage shoes uk, can not participate , they said no ,cheap mbt shoes, I am more convinced that is not worthwhile , let them return , they said that two days of shopping is not clear that retreat, not a quality problem Quasi- retirement ? I quit, then they can not only find a mall in charge , finally I took part in this event , if in the past I would not attend even, but now seems more and more care about , huh, huh ,mbt shoes clearance! Good fun, fight to their own interests.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links