View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:55 AM   #3
cryem51mmb

By 9 a.m. on a beautiful Saturday morning, Mike and I were working for Mrs. Martin. She was a kind and patient woman. She always said that Mike and I reminded her of her two sons who were grown and gone. Although kind, she believed in hard work and she kept us working. She was a task master. We spent three hours taking canned goods off the shelves and, with a feather duster nfl jerseys cheap, brushing each can to get the dust off, and then re-stacking them neatly. It was excruciatingly boring work.
Mike's dad beats by dr.dre, whom I call my rich dad True Religion Jeans, owned nine of these little superettes with large parking lots. They were the early version of the 7-11 convenience stores. Little neighborhood grocery stores where people bought items such as milk, bread, butter and cigarettes. The problem was, this was Hawaii before air conditioning nfl youth jerseys, and the stores could not close its doors because of the heat. On two sides of the store, the doors had to be wide open to the road and parking lot. Every time a car drove by or pulled into the parking lot, dust would swirl and settle in the store.

Sponsored Links