View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 04:29 AM   #2
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

,new balance mens

| Back to logs list

134736 2010 年 07 月 24 日 00:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (13) Category: Personal Diary
The first disappointment in love, what is time?
crashing, the book describes the general feeling of the day collapse, it will be there?
have 80 partners, God, God, Tao Tao a few days ago told me: she wanted to get married because of her good man, good enough for her.
enough, I immediately said enough! If I do not believe love again, could be forgiven, but. . . You. . . Not yet qualified, because, even if I, or believe in love.
this year,new balance outlet, if love could not be trusted,动物园~ - Qzone日记, especially the youth, the people, entangled in the house tickets inside the car it self has lost irreplaceable youth proud people,{Clients. 'Power Bong - Qzone log, you are to cast aside most of their life brilliant youth it?
But I would like to wish
back this past ah. . .
from the first to have their own bike and then to the first motorcycle, a narrow road in my pursuit of your shadow,new balance 574, even if you dodge,new balance sneakers, but they are all each other's heart? then with,new balance running shoes, although this last? However, the heart collapsed in the crashing, but the memory is priceless, youth without any regrets.
This is no return
days ah, the water clear profit, in a cicada singing in the hot, no air conditioning sobs.
car to pull a very large circle of life, the house to push the quality of life,new balance shoes, but at heart a dedicated private space is shrinking as if the mummy, small and ugly,If one day I suddenly content with a very strange contact you, remember to save, but also look pretty ugly.
So the dead of night, a man code with the word, want to come.
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links