View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM   #3
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

136187 2007 年 03 月 05 日 20:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
you was playing,new balance mens, and when I test, and cut down eighty-nine very,new balance outlet, freedom to play in the examination room, scored two good student. You really think. That is my one person do it? But really! Examinations gang, and believe it or not. . . . . Midterm exam. . . No, is the final exam,November 14, my birthday, very happy - Qzone log,new balance sneakers, from an assignment of time 20 seconds left, McGrady intend to cheat. Dean stood beside him,new balance 574, gab, is the principal ~ casual,精典的中国语文 - Qzone日记, anyway,Marriage is worth a lifetime to finish ~ ~ ~ - Qzone log,new balance shoes, he spread out a piece of paper. . . . 10 seconds left,new balance running shoes, McGrady got the answer! Last 3 seconds, he needs a fill in the blank! Pass over the answer, and the examination room are trying to stop him! But he copied is left up ~! God! McGrady firepower! Even the teachers were moved to tears. But The words: I will not. . . Yes, at the time was that!
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links