View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
griffey539

Could A Help Desk System Save Your Business?
When I recently downloaded my email, and there were 13,000+ messages that had made it past my filters, I knew that I had to do something. It's simply impossible to work through that many messages in fewer than a few days... which is what my team and I did. In the process, I'm sure that we deleted more than a few that we didn't actually plan to.
Before working through that PILE, I accomplished that I needed a better solution instantly! After debates with many advisors and close friends, I settled upon using a help desk. Now I coerce many contacts to go through that system preferably than emailing me. I has diluted the sheer volume by about 90%.
In researching help desk options, I asked a lot of friends what they secondhand. I also posted to several renowned discussion boards. What I discovered was that there are many different peerless options. They scope in price from free to very expensive. I postponed the decision on a terminal option, but implemented a temporary one that may turn into a permanent one. I simply had to give myself and my assistants some breathing chamber :-)
The advantages of setting up a help table, and encouraging your clients to adjoin you via it,Mbt Barabara Shoes, are innumerable. Let me share with you just a few:
1) It can completely eliminate the barrage of spam sent to promiscuous email addresses. Depending above how you configure your help desk, you can allow customers to file a help ticket via email. However, it has to be sent to a quite characteristic email address. So you could theoretically shut down all other email addresses on that domain.
Many network hosts grant you to erase alternatively "black chasm" entire email no sent apt legitimate addresses. This namely a life saver. The host that I've set up many accounts with, and have my assist stamp system set up above, allows this. Not only that, yet this host is so gracious namely I'm using 1000 meg of disk space and 120gig of every month bandwidth and it's free. Actually it's not altogether free. It's chapter of a every month member site that I belong to where members obtain unlimited free hosting.
I'm getting slightly sidetracked here, so if you absence to understand extra about how I get unlimited free web hosting,Mbt sport shoes, check out: http://MassiveCashFromArticles.com.
2) A help ticket system can systematize those numerous email dialogues that many of us have working in the meantime. Often, I'll respond to 30 differ human about consulting or assorted projects/ proposals that we are contemplating. A few hours or days later, some of them might respond. In the quondam, the problem was that the rejoinder was constantly someone like "Yes, let's do alternative 2"... and they would have not comprised the body of the native information.
That use to steer me mad - for I had to try to reconstruct what specific conversations they were responding to. Please don't YOU do that. If you're answering to something, be sure to include at fewest ample of the original message to confirm what the conversation is about.
With the help desk, the system allow you to reserve a running record of the conversation, all in one window on your calculator shade. It's excellent,Affordable Search Engine Optimization Within Reach_5504!
3) It allows improved teamwork. You can set it up so that "trouble tickets" are broken down into various categories. Then you can allow assistants access to decisive assigned categories. That way, anyone on your team with the proper authorization can take care of problems, questions, etc.
This likewise allows team members to see what transpired on a particular publish or help ticket. It provides a sprinting disc.
4) There is not peril of communications being totally blocked by filters. Certain ISP's are flagrant for blocking email. This is primarily a problem whether you send out email in anyone quantity... as in... if you publish one ezine.
I've had customers send me 8-10 emails on a problem or care - and NONE of them bring ... to an end. I've also received emails from certain customers and responded half a dozen times,Mbt M.Walk shoes, but not have them receive any of the responses. I've sometimes had to call to determination such issues.
My trouble ticket system does send an email notification narrating me and/or customers when a response has been posted to a given ticket number. So, there is still the danger of that notice not getting through. However, if it's a urgent issue, the human is more promising simply to log behind in and check on a given ticket digit.
5) I've base it at-least 3 times faster to record in and respond to difficulty tickets than it is to deal with the same issue via email. It depends upon how heavy your distress ticket system is, and what email client you use, but to me it just take a fragment of the time to coordinate issues. That makes a trouble ticket system a MAJOR productivity booster.
Those are just a few of the causes that I absolutely LOVE my fashionable trouble ticket system. I'm sure thin a hurry you begin using one, you'll probably feel the same. If you��re drowning in a sea of email, it may very well save your business.
The system I'm using temporarily... and may rotate into a permanent solution, is one that was pre-loaded into the Fantastico control plate on my hosting account. Installing it was just a stuff of selecting that option, following on-screen prompts through a few steps ,and the basic trouble ticket system was prepared. Then you can log in to your admin plate and customize entities for your favored options, see and feel,MBT Kisumu Sandals, etc.
Your web hosting list probably comes with one or 2 trouble ticket systems yet available to you as free options. If not,Mbt Tunisha Shoes,Creating Effective Web Copy that Sells_5589, check out my host and retention yourself some dough. They're shrieked Content Desk, and they're at: http://MassiveCashFromArticles.com. This is a membership site charted to educate you how to grow your business through creating lofty quality content sites. It's a large site, and the free hosting is just icing on the cake. Tell them Willie sent you ;-)
By the way if you need to contact me for any reason,Choosing the Right Money Making Program_951, the easiest way to do it is via my trouble ticket system at: http://WeddingFireSale.com/helpdesk/.
Copyright 2006 Willie Crawford
About The Author
Willie Crawford serves as a adviser, mentor, and confidant to some of Internet marketing's altitude earnings earners. You tin pat into his 9 annuals of online experience and million-dollar, success-creating advice at http://BlueprintToInternetMarketingSuccess.com.
This article was posted on April 03, 2006

www.mbtsandalsstore.com
www.mbtsandals2011.com
www.mbtwalkingsandals.com

Sponsored Links