View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

138950 2010 年 07 月 17 日 12:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: walking love

moment, stomach hurts, my head dizzy, a little fever. Arrived to hold a pillow tightly with pain, while drinking hot water.
In fact,new balance mens, I quite rugged these people,new balance sneakers, the flu has been feeling the need for a month and did not take medicine,new balance shoes, I heard that taking medicine and eating better to be a week or so So I gave up medicine. Waiting for my body's own elimination of the virus, the result is more serious. Today was actually low-grade fever. Really tragic ah ~ ~ ~
stomach hurts is because eating a lot of anti-inflammatory drugs and cold medicines, anti-inflammatory drugs because eat so much low-grade fever and a cold, but serves him not want to see a doctor, my special people afraid of doctors.

not WoW at least two months,Loneliness is an attitude of life opened 40 80 philosophy - Qzone log, and today whim up to become a little washed Warlock talent pain, to the battlefield in a try, it really is 3 people hurt in being flat, I hit a few to be under 17,new balance 574, I directly point the close the program, not the nerve to look at my little warlock over.

idle,2008 - Qzone log, all right,new balance running shoes, I Timothy? Oliphant played my eyes straight hair straight,qq统共有几多级,玉轮星星太阳怎么盘算的 - Qzone日志, do not know whether the relationship between eating cold medicine, Killer: Codename 47, you must be wondering why ah, look at posters MS is a sci-fi action movie ah Cuocuo Cuo +! ! That is just the surface! Content understand it or not pay attention to ah! ! Have you ever seen the hero is a killer haircut bald yet it? That is to shuttle people in the crowd to immediately recognize the enemy and then steal the bell of the potential at lightning kill the enemy. Yard chip girl Jeder stirbt alleine so ######y, she is good. Oh ~ I started yy the.

offer some of the missing cell phone photos.

recent special drying black,new balance outlet, and dark circles very serious

not look like a southern town

spicy crawfish
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links