View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
bobby9v6j3i

Default With the spirit of the therapy treatment of depres

the beginning of many diseases is mental problems ,Red Bull Hats, such as: resentment, angry , anger,red bull cap, trouble , hate ; over time the body becomes the disease. The disease is usually treated with medication effect is not very clear , and easily repeated , and healed over time and sick, or rule over other places where a problem later. At this time we should reflect on what they have no long-term If you need to start from the spiritual ,GUCCI Sunglasses, to find the best one to talk about the heart, or find an expert to help you talk about the disease ( disease is a treatment that is equivalent to my heart doctor) , or Xuechan , learning Zhuangzi , learning I , learning by heart , can gradually free themselves,RayBan Sunglasses, to learn to forgive others and forgive yourself , and then further found that the good in people , strengths and their own benefits, strengths. After over time before you will find the
therapy include: depression and does not heat the disease ( such as cancer, hypertension, heart disease , high cholesterol , and so there are many Western can not find or can not cure the disease )
this therapy do not have to spend money or less money , but it is the correct treatment of these diseases , effective method. This is the theory of Chinese medicine is the theory of the teacher Liu Hung .

send a poem , read it again a day can cure physical and mental diseases.

not blame people
good man told me do not blame people, this is the root of Buddha Boulevard , asked every day from now ,new era hats, people do not blame you people complain .

listen to country school - the teacher Liu Hung talks - learning tasks .
2009-10-15
FM

Sponsored Links