View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
doory06608

Default christian louboutin bootie Initial experience with

Calligraphy is an art. People say it is the art of writing, line art, diamond depicts art; to a combination of points and lines of text lyrics convey his ideas of art; with partitioned cloth white, thinning can be cursory, airless art; is a full image and representation of the sketch art. In China's history, and compared to other art, calligraphy has always been a high status. Mind and calligraphy in the reproduction of the objective performance of the behavior of the internal factors,shoes christian louboutin CR指标在钱龙跟大智慧炒股, to lyrical, narrative.

acquaintance calligraphy, B Ying My teacher

beginner calligraphy, when words like Clerical Results situation Shu Fang Wang, the rules instead of compact lateral, vertical lines to make sense of the word has run rampant, and its Results body like the sparse in with casual style, sincerely like text flow. 'The good non-flattering, but the wave has been opened Chinese vulgar way, but history is, not beam may not rise from the Qing Morohito, or than the Chinese vulgar way, short, with thick and thin ... ... the heart constitute an inherent tension.

monument I have more than a year learning, feeling the most is that which changes in calligraphy, or curved or straight, or the tendency of parameter or poor balance, in the study a phenomenon, has broken through the closed type of space ... ... I like beautiful things, that the world has beauty all the factors,christian louboutin peep toe, see the evaluation and appreciation of the conclusions, some said I naive,christian louboutin studded sneakers 爱爱爱, even love would only produce a off phenomenon, the pursuit of their distant realm of space, and loss of self, become calm. Like the official script of the pen, should be center-based, and seek music straight, the book twists and turns ... ...

the Hermitage, where

yearned for, apart from school books, I like the rhythm of the music the rhythm, make your character jump in between the lines, Mind is the same,christian louboutin patent, calm, peaceful, not much ups and downs. Recently cardiac chaos, like eating, Which is not mine? At this point, such as Six Beituo Mind, dark turn, refused to press the pen to ink Pangchu, is also leaving the line at all. To give up? Or pursuing? Seeking like a song straight, so torment my heart and mind, I have been thinking about this issue calmly, books were scattered also,christian louboutin bootie, the heart wants to have. Or lines or sacrificing of a Whether to me? Such as the calligraphy of, the recovery of their source, that its draw upon the public the United States, combined into words. But that was short-lived phenomenon, I do not want, I want to belong to the happiness of my life, style is the man, I do not like constraints,christian louboutin prive 碰到你是我修了三辈子的福,christian louboutin shoes on sale, like the United States and can be made of the elements,supra trainer!

great treasure has been found in this life without seeking friends ~ this post as a souvenir it, the old me ~ Oh

Sponsored Links