View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 02:55 AM   #2
tg8lDji5iv
Sergeant Major

tg8lDji5iv is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 424882 at 22:32 on November 7th, 2007 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Bin Chai area
space is not absolutely perfect,Beats Headphones, no matter how good people may not like the design, a good space, will make a lot of people go in envy, but also what you have as good a the space bar! but for the design of a space map, from the most basic layout to make room for the completion of the map is not so easy to create space takes time, even the plans to be a good point to be a night or several nights, revise. requires a lot of patience, I do talk about my practice space and points:
Note: I am now the map of space is the use of space 1 ps in the Layer Styles - Mixed mode and inside the rectangle tool and custom graphical tools (as opposed to three-dimensional type space): Effect of space as I am now home shows:

one, the first use of capture methods, the background skin,monster pro headphones, according to the requirements they need as a catch down Graph to do the background, as well as with the fixed module (logs, personal files, etc.) capture all do a good job together on the table, if not capture my friend, please refer to the article written on the back, full-screen space production, the article addresses the following:

Second, do a good job plans,Monster Beats Headphones, save on the desktop, ps re-use under the background cut open and fixed the module, select the move tool, Bazhua under the block diagram are fixed onto the background going, if you do not drag, can refer to my space log:

three to start making room for the following modules, and with the eyedropper, click on the task of a map, select a color, I start by telling you how to make a log and other fixed border:

1, first select the rectangle tool to the toolbar to make a rectangular box (Note: The rectangular box the size of a large number of the log with you), as shown below:

2, select the layer in the rectangle layer, right click, enter the raster layers, the operation shown:

3, then use selection tool, select a region (about the size of log dot than the fixed bottom, top,Monster Headphones, smaller border Bibi): As shown:

4, hidden fixed module , click on the layer in front of the eye, and then select the layer in the rectangular layer, press del key to delete, then select the background layer and double-click the background layer, unlock the lock, press del to delete, so. Layer on the transparent.

5, following a three-dimensional sense of how to frame it? If it is the plain background, you will find that you draw a rectangular box can not see, now that you choose rectangle layer, right click - blending options - to bevel and emboss and higher cable hook, and insert the relevant data, you will find that you do have a solid sense of the border, you can also add texture to their own borders, as well as change the border color (gradient overlay), projections, other effects of their own taste, such as the following few shown below:

6, in your words written on the top border (such as my logs, etc.), tools text tool bar (a T-like), pulled out a box on the border, and then marked with the word, and then select the text layer in the layer, as shown below: Click on the right into the mixed attribute adjustment, as above few shown

7, a simple border to handle the above, the following other effects start to do it! If you have material site, we can go download them and drag the maps, by moving the tool to move to the right place, if not material, you can make simple things,bose headphones, I teach you how to use the following Custom Shape Tool , making a simple thing! Select the Custom Shape Tool - Shape - Choose your favorite graphics, as shown below:

all things right, put the module to map indexed color ---- merge into --- For settings,Dre Beats Headphones, shown below:

indexed color settings

last part is exported. See Figure hint:

Description: This map was finished, can be transparent, but can not click on the second level map module. need to re flash the software editor. Made truly transparent to the second layer can click .. click on the tutorial map, to see how the border-free connections can click on the address behind the tutorial. If you have a place unknown in this tutorial are available on the log message

I spent nearly a day, and finally finished the tutorial, like friends welcome to reprint, as well as to even leave money from O ( message is), do not shout, then do not even write the next, the next article I will write my log space method of making automatic sliding door effect, but more complex, more with words, I hope you have the patience to Kane. Want to see the next article, then it would give me a shout on top of it! Oh, do not brush.
tg8lDji5iv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links