View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
a0p1r6fg123
Chief Warrant Officer

a0p1r6fg123 is on a distinguished road
Default ike and running Teapot in the muck because what th

mud for Teapot what the various effects of tea would be better to raise ?

Teapot product ambition use a kind of mauve dirt matters , and we too varied the types of tea ,ike plus running, but what do muck jug of tea using what 's most suitable? This namely a more particular about things ,nike shoes for girls,women nike shoes 速冻鱿鱼花卷, it tin be no apt pay attention apt asset , to penetrate your own state of mind was .
and buyers based on my own experience, I can generally speak about only for your reference :
I talk about black tea, Pu'er tea ,max 87, Tie Guan Yin, the 4 green tea :
segment of mud , the mountains green,rare nike dunk shoes, light days Star clay pot , sallow blue plaster ,nike shoes running shoes His wife 's final informa, cement pots clear : inappropriate use of black tea, tea
Zhu Ni , ruddy mud pots : can a small pot with a spout
: inappropriate use of the end of Tieguanyin
Low-temperature firing of the pot neat tank ,rare nike air max 90, clear cement maker : Iron Goddess of Mercy with more appropriate
Dark Star mire , black green plaster pot : A more appropriate
ordinary dark purple , dark purple clay Pot : Pu'er tea, black tea is appropriate capacity of the pot
: inappropriate bubble tea
paragraph mud, mud light colors : green tea and the Iron Goddess of Mercy with more appropriate .
small pot capacity : more appropriate for colossal spume tea pot spout
: more appropriate Tieguanyin
bubble cement maker explicit : more appropriate for high-temperature firing bubble tea
clear the base slot (pigs Liver color ) : A black tea,nike atmosphere max 90 trainers A absolute of 3700, Pu'er more appropriate.
down slope clay pot : Tie Guan Yin is appropriate
old purple clay pot : A more appropriate
Tie Guan Yin tea bubble teapot raised common are especially bright , as Tie Guan Yin tea is rich in fuels containing aromatic .
Yixing tea is special , it is the general efficacy of raising pots are particularly agreeable, the color of tea is not tea Ye Zhongfang deep and rich in sesame oil content .
a0p1r6fg123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links