View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
mornning8303
Major

mornning8303 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Professional Visa Services - Travel to C

one. What is automated revalidation? two. How does computerized revalidation aid me? three. How do I understand if I am eligible for automated revalidation, and what exactly are the principles? 4. Tell me a lot more about "contiguous territory" and "adjacent islands." What do those terms mean under this rule? 5. Cuba is listed as an adjacent island, but the answer to Question 1 above says,Windows 7 Key, "except Cuba." Why is that? 6. I'm a citizen of China. My first visa stamp was good for only two entries and expired six months after I arrived in the U.S.? Can I use computerized revalidation to visit Canada and return to the U.S.? 7. But I know that my friend went to Mexico to get a new visa and returned just fine. What on earth is different for me? Why can’t I do the same thing? 8. I have a friend who went to Canada, then went home to get a visa stamp and was denied. He came back to Canada and came back into the U.S. using computerized revalidation. Why can’t I do that? 9. I think I get it. The regulation has changed. A convenient and "safe" way of applying for a visa has now been revoked and is no longer available, and the immigration officers will be looking far more closely to see if I have traveled to another country. Right? 10. What if I decide to risk it? Suppose I go to Canada or Mexico with an expired visa in my passport, apply for a visa,Windows 7 Professional, and the visa is denied. How do I get back into the U.S. from Canada or Mexico? 11. I do not have a valid visa stamp. I am thinking of going to Mexico for semester break. Then my friends and I might take a cruise in the Caribbean and return to Mexico before coming back to Duke. Any problems with that? Can I use computerized revalidation to return? 12. I noticed that Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are not listed as adjacent islands. Why aren’t they adjacent islands and why doesn’t automatic revalidation work there? 13. I think I understand that there are much tighter restrictions on using the automated revalidation. I cannot apply for a U.S. visa while I'm in contiguous territory or adjacent islands,Office 2007, and I cannot travel to a country outside contiguous territory and adjacent islands. But really,Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key, how will DHS know? What if I just keep quiet or don’t notify the immigration officer at the border that I have done these things. I still might get back into the U.S. If they let me back in everything will be OK, right? 14. Why are you telling me this? Do you think I plan to lie or commit fraud?
These sound like very harsh penalties for a student or scholar who is just trying to get back to school or to his/her research or teaching. I’ve been admitted to school or invited to teach or do research. Don’t I have a right to be here and to travel if I need to or want to? 16. But Duke encourages study abroad for all of its students, and in my program I am expected to add an international component to my studies,Windows 7 64 Bit, or to travel to conferences and meetings. I will not be able to manage my program in the same was as my American colleagues. Is that fair? Shouldn’t I have the right to do what all students or scholars do? Isn’t it a violation of my rights to have my activities restricted in this way? 17. I still have questions about this. Who can answer my questions?
mornning8303 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links