View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

138570 2010 年 10 月 18 日 16:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

1, do not spoil me. I am well aware that everything that I do not deserve what I am asking,new balance mens, I really just crying endlessly in the test you.
the kids go to kindergarten age, most of the time, his request for reasonable, there is always a few of the. Sometimes parents deliberately provocative in order to test the bottom line. Parents if the compromise,new balance 574, the child will take a yard. Rejected and restriction, one meaning of love.
2, do not be afraid to be fair for me attitude, this hand, I feel secure.
children and their parents, like others,new balance shoes, just the attitude, the children know they do a good deed will get praise, made a mistake to criticism, the rules standing there, why can not know what is, and my heart there will be security sense.
3, do not give me bad habits, the young at the moment, I have to rely on you to judge and culture.
habits decide character, character, destiny, good habit to rely on the child's parents from an early age.
4, Do not make me feel like I was small than the actual, it only makes me more than I pretend to an actual age of the Shayang.
not sound like a child, the child's mind is not polluted with secular adults elusive innocence and wisdom.
5, if possible, try not to in front of people that get me wrong, I feel humiliated,THE COPARTNER OF LATLAND - Qzone日记, and then against you, your private reminder, the effect will be better.
children have self-esteem,new new balance shoes,

6, do not let a mistake I think is guilty of a crime, it would undermine the hope of my life.
we adults are constantly making mistakes, it is easy to find reasons to forgive yourself, forgive the child should do, let the children learn from their mistakes,10 minutes to aid the United States early in the m, those mistakes and grow, not mistakes on the child Programme on-line to criticize.
7, when I say I'm definitely not hate you, I hate that you add to those pressures on me.
a fit of anger, then do not bear grudges, the key is not to let things develop to the extent of the child Koubuzeyan.
8, do not over-protect me, afraid I can not accept some of the Many a time I needed to learn through painful experience.
children are over-protected children grow up, life is difficult there own ideas. Gradually independent of the parents the child is the duty of the parents.

9, Do not care about my little pain. Sometimes, I just want to get your attention only.
children instinctively use pretending to arouse the attention of their parents (some of my wife in this way will cause her husband's attention.) This happens, to review their child's attention is too little, too little time to spend with their children.
10, not nagging me, or I'll dumb.
want obedient children, adults to speak. Whining is not to speak.
11,new balance outlet, do not promise to me in a hurry. Remember, when you can not keep his promise, I will be sad, would underestimate the importance of your future promise.
true to its word, this way, parents teach children to listen to the most effective means, but most parents can not do, so most kids do not listen.
12 .- I'm not able to explain things very clearly, although sometimes I look very smart.
The three pigs
my family the most typical, and see him struggling to explain one thing, I listened attentively to the surface, the heart has long roll Xiaofan.

13, Do not expect me to be honest, I can easily fear and lies.
preschool children not to lie too seriously,new balance running shoes, to find the reason he lied to solve the underlying problem.

14, please do not in principle, staccato-discipline, do not continue. This makes me wonder, then lost trust in you.
children a good memory yet, and parents of children capricious whim, buried in the child no longer believe in my heart the seeds of their parents.
15, when I asked you a question, please do not turn me or reject me. Otherwise, I will eventually stop you to ask questions, and turn it to another place to seek answers.
and children this is the starting point for establishing communication channels, do not destroy it. If the child is asked questions they do not understand,史上最全十二星座之最 - Qzone日志, to be honest and tell them you do not know, you will find the answer to check the book and then tell him.
16, I am afraid, do not think I am silly, very funny. If you try to understand, we will find that I was more terror.
child's fear is real, many adults seem to be afraid of some other very funny things. To be recognized by the child's feeling, as much as possible to resolve his fear and let the child know that Mom and Dad will protect him.
17, do not say or imply to me, you will always be correct, impeccable. When I found you is not the case when, for how I will be a big blow.
good parents are not perfect, but people who know how to love children.

18, do not apologize to me that there is no dignity. An honest apology makes me closer to you, more respect for you, feel more warm.
willing to apologize to the parents of the child and the child will be able to establish an equal and harmonious parent-child relationship.

19, do not forget to try my favorite person, not by you informed of the results.
let go and allow children to experience it, your child discover the truth will arouse the enthusiasm to explore the world.

20, do not forget I'll soon grow up with me for you to grow is not easy thing, but please try it.
really a process of raising a child growing up with their children, parents can not stand still, keep up the pace of the child, and children will have good communication, and ultimately also the mother and children to become (the parent) the relationship between friend and .
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links