View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
c8xlkf2hb
Major General

c8xlkf2hb is on a distinguished road

(Reporter Masson) son has gambling debts to sell the house to steal, leading to the 16th floor, who lives in Xuanwu Hu Fanglu a pair of sixty elderly people were evicted from their homes, tents housing more than a month in the hospital (the newspaper reported yesterday.) Yesterday morning, Ms. Leung, who lives in Haidian District to want to take the elderly staying at home until the matter resolved, but was turned down,paul smith bags, leaving only 1,100 yuan Leung leave.
Ms Leung said that yesterday morning she looked very worried after the newspaper reported, begins with the elderly living in Haidian Tangjialing rushed to the tent location. Yang was the second snow with high fever, and his wife are staying with distant relatives, heard the news rushed to the tent from the Marco Polo Bridge to catch.
Ms Leung said that he lived a three-level house,gucci handbags, very spacious,gucci bags, I hope to take the elderly to live together,designer handbags, resolve the matter, room and board I have the whole package, if the court hearing, I'll drive you to. We'll get over it. Neighbor Wang aunt said two elderly people for fear of trouble, the neighbors bring food to them that they are embarrassed to eat.
Ku Quan fruitless half-hour later,mulberry handbags, Ms Leung had to leave home address, said that if the elderly are not quite sure to come over her,miu miu handbags, then pulled out a pile of money gave Yang the second snow, the old man turned down for a long time finally accepted , cried constantly for Leung bow. Ms Leung said:

yesterday morning, several young men with a few packs of clothing and bedding to find the elderly, but Yang, second the snow could not see staying with relatives. A Mr. Liang Xing also said that his factory within a leisure room, like free of charge to the elderly, I hope the old couple to ease the New Year. Yesterday afternoon, Mr. Yang hearted people donated 500 yuan for the elderly in cash.
c8xlkf2hb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links