View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

Spring is around one year, several times several times in cold weather. Spring several times, blew away the winter enough, stained with Chun, drunk Red, too hastily!
Time flies, Dongfeng Past, ushered in the blink of an eye for one year. Hat year, when I look back, suddenly thrust a success or a failure of oil turned around Health and empty feeling, derived Tiger Rabbit meet all kinds of hardships while the helplessness of grief. Once upon a time, twenty-containing flowers, autumn leaves reincarnation Road, turn,tory burch outlet, waking, enlightenment and death of the short, earthly ruthless. Twenty-contained,tory burch boots, I have never hand twisted smile of a flower leaf, the sentiment that the good Vientiane Chun-Sheng; twenty-contained, I have never foot of a maple leaf alone, desolate, lonely and realized that this sad sad every autumn . Hui hanging oblique eye development, the setting sun bathing the blood, as if moving it step by step I stumble away.
do not know why they have no remorse, no emptiness, but more of a deep and indifferent. When the ancients like Xichun injury, Yong Xie Canhong the helpless flower, Red lotus incense sigh residual short. I was in the early spring flowers in Vientiane, when Daxin filled with emotion, laugh to make past and present world affairs,tory burch shoes, but today is the heart of the self-deprecating. Friends Fu words made me prematurely, it is not true, I think the hat can be realized that in the short life and death, the impermanence of things but a great pleasure in life. This is more spur to understanding the life of my heart, soul to the world to sentiment, which the fiery passion burst of blood and filled with light and full of life and soul of emptiness.
died vicissitudes, Lengnuanzizhi. Lonely sudden rush, the a is a cause and effect, looking around the impermanence. Recalled once a day to stay at home in quiet and silence, and now may be gloomy, people have changed the. Father's illness made me a long time can not get a feeling of release can not be made, and sometimes you'd rather die. Grandmother's accident, my grandfather's heart attack, family responsibility and cohesion, where to go, as if all that falls onto pear, and never return. Said the mother, the body tired, sleep just fine; if the heart was tired, indifferent to for a long time to ease. Experience first-hand experience, self-evident. Impermanence in all around and unfortunately, so my heart can not be alone. Intoxicate themselves with a false smile of pain, afraid of people asked,tory burch flats, swallowing tears loaded Huan ... ...
Perhaps this is the cause and effect. A plausible, Unspoken things. Cause and effect are due to the impermanence of all, many things in life, not watching it to see through, but watching it on a bearish. Dim view of cause and effect, merits and demerits vindicated. So do not complain about the unfair fate Unfortunate World way, smiling face, the face of the junction due to the time before in the fruit, which is a growth, a kind of wisdom, but also a realm of supreme enlightenment. So, relieved, indifferent, frankly.
Looking back, rolling in the Yangtze River eastward, even so I met this trickle. May have had a better lost, it seems, is superficial, and drift away. I will not order anyone to change my view of the world views of love and thought. Wang has always been seen as different angles, near and far the level of the different people together, do not have happiness, not to mention, and the future. Love is not cause and effect, the margin of life and death was scheduled. If you missed the hit, had to wave goodbye, the world of a solitary tsunami, horses and west, this is a free and easy, a good time. And really want to do is to truly love dreaming of a miss and hope.
happened to catch up with Beijing in 2011, the first snow, endless miles of white touch,tory burch 2011, sense of loss fall between heaven and earth. Write something for this as a memorial for all the world to bring a blessing. Pay homage to my 2010, looking forward to my 2011 ... ...
Fu Ci Yishou for this piece of paper draw a full stop. Mu
spring snow poppy • Release relentless wind disturbance
frost, snow vicissitudes of grass. Raw earth and spring seems like a no see melodramatic final curtain spring snow.
bleak things Jieru expected, only woke up late heart sigh. Xie Lihua warm air off the residue,tory burch sale, way to make life holocaust.
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links