View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
mill90771
Captain

mill90771 is on a distinguished road
Default 115 -year-old farmer in Xinjiang worship County wa

Litip West heat just the old man said : Less illness ,tory burch leopard flats, usually a cold common cold and few minor ailments , now the country is very good policies for the elderly ,coach wallets clearance, the healthy longevity assessment , the state sent me a 1600 dollars , autonomous regions and made ​​a 800 yuan , the monthly county Civil Affairs Bureau Gave me 100 yuan of subsidy , the government's care , I am very happy life .
worship Aksu region 29, said County Commission on Aging , the county's 115 -year-old Wen Bash rural farmers Litip heat just been named the West HEALTH birthday . Not long ago,asics gel intensity, received the Gerontological Society of China issued the
Litip old Ismail was born in Seoul February 10, 1895 , has grown thanks to Autumn Wood County Township temperature Bash Cameroon village,discount tory burch, is over three centuries of longevity . His life he engaged in agricultural production and labor , a total of 10 children , currently live with Nasr and small son .

County Commission on Aging director of worship in Xinjiang I Lamu Bala Ti pleased to tell reporters,new louis vuitton, worship County has 22 centenarians , compared Litip heat just for the elderly West Meet all aspects of the physical condition of selection conditions , it was commentary on the national health longevity .
in the first
mill90771 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links