View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 03:12 AM   #2
w5zy2nq7fq
Second Lieutenant

w5zy2nq7fq is on a distinguished road

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today, a friend asked me a question at the time you off? not shut down, whom do you do?

; I have no idea,qq团购, but for what? I do not know, but then I read an article, I understand a little bit, just to that of caring. Now I take it out to share with you.

girls have a very close boyfriend, when two people do not meet,上海团购, and beat the call or send messages, we all like This method of contact.
one night, the boy very miss the girl, played in the past but shut down, because she has been sacked out. The next day, the boy told the girl: \a habit - do not shut down all night. He called for fear he would not hear because of Shuisi,北京团购网, she tried to stay very alert, became thinner and thinner. However, slowly, or have a rift between two people.
girl wanted to revive the situation is about to break up, then in a night called the boy, the answer is good to hear of her female voice: \. \
long after the girl has a sound of love. Although the two were alone,团购网站大全, feeling good, but how is not willing to marry the girl. Girl's heart, she always remembered that boy's words and the shutdown of the night.
girl from time to time to maintain the habit of shutting down all night,团购网, but not expecting it'll ring.
One night,团购导航, the girl my whole body was urgent, panic among the parents wanted to be allocated to the telephone dialed the new boy. The boy was already asleep but his cell phone was still on.
Later, the girl asked the boy: \you'll worry. \

middle of the night, your cell phone yet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
w5zy2nq7fq is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links