View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 12:53 AM   #3
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Songs played over and over on Friday night, returned home at 3:30, one of the tobacco flavor. Is the son of a bath listening to his wife crying fever. Higher body temperature normal children, but did not expect, even with a volume of 39 degrees was. Dress to the hospital immediately. Because several of the foreigners live in family doctors are not very good, so which way to ask a doctor,Mbt beach, ask not to go directly to the. Son of fear to this place every time the same room, I think he certainly has memories, but which surprisingly good performance of late. Body temperature, blood pressure, auscultation are with,cheap mbt shoes, just being me in his arms, his head attached to my head hot. Distressed the little guy. Nine months began to eat, and eat with us is, What sturdy body which actually sick so heavy. I most want is be careful not to burn out, or else the hard work for so long, loss dead, Ha! Opened, go home, take medicine, the sky is already bright. Saturday's day, the spiritual children of fever surprisingly good, constantly walking around, finish off the play which. But the temperature has been persistent, bathing, alcohol use both in the use. But did not have any effect. The evening began to vomit, he put himself out fear of suffocation at night we take turns on duty. Sunday was so much coughing at night, and then take turns watching him. Mother is the most heart,mbt tatage shoes uk, the constant rubbing his body with alcohol. Then on Monday afternoon, the body temperature finally arrived. Can not stop coughing at night, then on duty.
watching a child,mbt shoes clearance, think of God, look at the Nordic warriors Saint Seiya scene. Blizzard arms of his father holding his son, covered with a cloak, wind forward, because he had a fever. Which scene is the person I wanted to draw down, but not impossible to start painting. My own mother when I was also carrying my way to see a doctor medication. Who is the inch of grass,mbt lami sale, reported in the apartments. Friends say, for the children is not always cost-benefit terms,mbt sports shoes sale, because in any case, you are constantly giving, until death, was thinking about can give him anything.
life always is the case, think there may be unhappy with his family, there is not and, it is like the rings carved years. Even more unhappy, and unhappy children and parents of the heart, are deeply in love with each other to extend permanent!
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links