View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 08:31 AM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 289597182 at 13:47 on September 23 2007 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary girls, boys if you cry, please clenched his girl, boy, if you cry, please squeeze of the hand

a friend told me that he cried for a girl.
;
you give him, he would hardly go back to before himself. the boy was crying for me.
first time, I decided to leave him. He said to me, as long as my happiness. I saw him choke back tears, I know, turn around, he cried.
second time, I told him I lied to him. He told me, will forgive me, because he loves me. He held me cry, I know he must be very disappointed.
third time,春  <保举>, Valentine's Day. He held me and told me not to leave him. He will not let me see his face, I knew he was crying.
the end, he chose to leave. I know he is I am desperate. Maybe I'm wrong too,Aggregate global flag (to keep the child) - Qzone, everything is irreversible. I also chose to leave. Leave the city,new balance 574, to escape everything here. Phone, he was crying begging me to stay,new balance shoes, but I resolutely decided to leave. He cried, is the last time I cried ... ...
Now, we all changed. He changed, and became familiar with the past, for him,new balance running shoes, maybe just silly. I have changed,(转)中华茶道精力和美学概论 - Qzone日记, become numb, in the past, for me, maybe just regret.
wayward past, I had hurt him many times. Now,new balance sneakers, he has no feelings seriously as in the past. I know that everything has changed. If, all over again, I will not leave. Not worth a lifetime love of people to leave.
boy, do not cry easily, only to face a favorite person, will become vulnerable.
boy, do not cry easily,new balance mens, only too fond of you, will put down self-esteem.
girls, if you have a boy cried for you, please grab his hand, he can accompany you through life.
girls, if you have a boy cried for you, please do not abandon him, and perhaps a choice will destroy a person ... ... hand

? �ب�??? you? d�� good important??. I? be?? ��?? dare call hold?
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links