View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

1998230 2007 年 03 月 18 日 12:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (20) Category: Personal Diary
not know when got this thing, seems to have a good think about this a few years.
increasingly warm winter in Wuhan, the result of warmer weather is very dry, and is now spring, the more dry. My body's resistance may be too low, or else are chemical fiber clothes (poor it!) So the total savings static easily,nike dunk sb, whenever I stand up or sit down, and then touch a metal object, we often will be Lightning hit a little bit, so I can not help but withdrew his hand and calls out the same time ouch.
If the bus is often the one grasping the metal railing will be electric playing, then he is Oh cry, and made all passengers are looked at me, do not know what happened, only to see where a lump called a baffling way Oh look, especially when few people on board, made me feel very embarrassed. So the wolf is often in the car, car lurched up and down the land, for not touch the metal railing that ah. Even more curious to take a taxi, the door went in good,nike dunk, one to the destination, closing the door would definitely look to be playing, so now I'm never without meat, close hand, only a hard back elbow off.
had always liked the shiny stainless steel appliances,dunk sb shoes sale, the kitchen also had to imagine after all of the way of realization of stainless steel,nike dunk high, and now the sight of those shiny metal a little afraid of me, often in touch metal objects before key to quickly win the first draw the metal items, an electric discharge on the first place, better than direct contact by hand.
in the workplace, this phenomenon is frequent, operating these devices, according to the keys on the instruments and equipment, often beaten, can be all those plastic buttons,cheap dunk sb, those electrons do I have to hit the keys on the concentration of ? This really baffles me ......
colleagues just play through my phone, he just took my phone in the moment, I was power play, and play me a scaled back, the phone is off the ground, and colleagues laughed at me: how, I do have thorns? How you like a woman like water?
Alas! Fear it,high nike dunk! Even plastic can not be touched? !
This is my place in their hearts as if static electricity, do not fight other people for beating me. I bother anyone?
Wanted
is anti-static to the community approach, the wolf is really afraid of being hit, so strong a wolf, even crushed by static electricity! Sad! So sad! ! !
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links