View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

Tang Seng 's letter
Dear Monkey :
I write this letter slow , because they know you see the word offensive.
We have moved , but the address did not change , because when the numbers move has brought .
next two rain this week , under the first 3 days ,mbt sports shoes sale, the second the next 4 days.
Yesterday, we buy more than spreading ,mbt shoes review, the clerk asked me if I want to cut into 8 or 12 ,discount mbt shoes, I said eight to become ,mbt chapa shoes, 12 eat.
I send you a coat , for fear mail when overweight, cut down the release button pocket.
Chang had , because they do not know is male or female , so I do not know that you deserve uncle or aunt.
had wanted to send money to you . But the envelope has been sealed by
finally told you , do not forget the children to talk about long, long time long time ago : It was days, or blue,Mbt beach, the water is green, the crops are Long in
ground , and pork can be assured that eat mice or afraid of cats , the court is unreasonable , marriage is to love , the barber shop is the only management of hair , the drug can cure , Doctors are life-saving , making movies is not required to accompany the director to sleep , the camera is to wear clothes , owe to the child 's father is also clear , selling dog meat can not be linked to sheep's head , the bubble can not be married MM,mbt shoes on sale, is to pay to buy things , read out not forwarded to
be spanking .
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links